3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bpystep 15.11.19 10:13 pm

In minimized mode the sound is in the headphones and full screen - no (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Problem:
1. The default is the sound output for Logitech G533
2. In the expanded game full screen no sound, but minimized in headphones the sound is from the game
3. In the columns there is no such problem, everything is clear

How to solve?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlOOD FIGHTER 15.11.19

Solution from Reddit:
Start task Manager, find in the list of processes Logitech Surround Service and kill him. Run and verify. If does not help - turn off service still Logitech Gaming Software. On my G430 worked just killing the first process Manager.

L
LumenNik 15.11.19

The game does not support Surround sound, with it cod and other troubles, including the lack of sound completely, or only in the game (in menu)
With my Gamdias 7.1 such as her, dostatochno with the volume on the Stereo switch

m
mylovar 15.11.19

I have a steelseries arctis 5 work fine and 7.1

b
bpystep 15.11.19

BlOOD FIGHTER
Thanks, that method worked, I

S
SinLaif 15.11.19

And no one is concerned that the game sounds work with bugs?

C
Cheburashka 15.11.19

SinLaif
I have the same story not what you can do patches zhdems )))))))

M
Mitrich__ 15.11.19

The same nonsense as the author of the post. Headphones are the same. I hope the patch will make a normal sound...

W
Wolfsaf 15.11.19

The Logitech G35. The complete absence of sound. Sucks. 1st game for long-term use of Logitech ears!!! Shame. The integrated soundcard 1st game with the sound glitches!!! Shame - 2. Your mother... sucks More bugs with sound I just don't know. IT IS NOT THERE!!! The sound is only in the Intro and menu. In the game - grunt. Tried stereo and all the tricks - yeah fuck you! And , tell me, what the hell am I paying money for a full game, needs to clean up the 5.1 audio?!!! Maybe even b & W monitor to buy?!!! Give the developers this link! https://www.logitech.com/en-us maybe they don't know about the Logitech? Same last Metro and all the rest, bought work like clockwork. How to return the money for this misery?!

D
DemonXL1080 15.11.19

SinLaif
That sounds exactly work with the glitches, when you go down on the rope, no sound, on the basis of the sounds sometimes disappear. What headphones that speakers. Sound installation Realtek ALC1220.