3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcer 29.12.21 12:00 am

Please rate the game build

Good evening!

Finally I saved up to buy a new gaming PC.
Here is the build that interested me:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HFCPBm
(I will only replace the SSD with the 250GB version)

Please rate it. Is everything okay with him in terms of compatibility, power, etc.

Please also advise which GTX 980 Ti is better (MSI, Gigabyte, Asus)?

Thank you for your attention!
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 29.12.21

actually what a pitch error - I saw 2 modules of 8 GB each. the computer will certainly work, but I don’t know how. minimum set of 4 memory cards.
The motherboard is not entirely sure, but it can be easier if several video cards are not planned. Again, if for purely overclocking the CPU, you can look for another, again, if you do not install more than 2 video cards.
The i7 5870 itself is capable of providing 16 + 8 lines for GPUs against a larger number in older models. if you install a lot of video cards, this is absolutely not enough. only as a powerful processor without unnecessary waste for 1-2 GPUs,
the power supply is again about 1 GPU. more will already be approaching its limit.
in the case of a video card, I will not say anything. These are basically the same differing only in the factory overclocking and cooling. here at the discretion of the pitch.
In ssd for games, in any case, with a sufficient supply of RAM, I do not see any sense.

V
Verfose 29.12.21

Everything with the build is in order, but about video cards - each has its own pros and cons. Personally, I would choose a card from MSI.

A
Arcer 29.12.21

I need MunchkiN 616 SSD to work in the program (I'm an artist).

Romueldo
Thank you! I was just looking at her.

T
TTG 29.12.21

(MSI, Gigabyte, Asus)
If I were you, I would have waited for Pascal when it comes to video cards.

A
Arcer 29.12.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
As far as I remember, the exact release date hasn't been announced yet? It seems to be just talking about 2016 ...

T
TTG 29.12.21

Arcer
First quarter of next year.

A
Arcer 29.12.21

Thanks for the info!

T
TTG 29.12.21

Arcer
This kind of assembly will require powerful airflow. Take a closer look at Cooler Master HAF X. Very practical and huge space inside.

A
Arcer 29.12.21

That is, this one:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1065259-REG/cooler_master_rc_942_kkn1_haf_x_942_full.html
will be better than this one:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1121732- REG / nzxt_ca_h440w_w1_h440_mid_tower_case.html

right?

T
TTG 29.12.21

Arcer
They are designed in different ways and are very different. In terms of functionality, the case from the bottom link certainly loses.

A
Arcer 29.12.21

Thanks again! There are no extras to the body. do not need coolers?

Is the rest of the assembly good?

T
TTG 29.12.21

Arcer
For a long time I haven’t used any actual details in the performance characteristics, so I’ll benefit from it like a goat of milk)
The assembly is strong and expensive. But Corsair dominators always have a mark for the name of the line. You can easily find an analogue to them. Their PSUs are very high quality, a win-win option. You can also watch Gigabyte from motherboards. If you gravitate towards EVGA, take a closer look at XFX.

A
Arcer 29.12.21

I don't gravitate towards EVGA as I'm eyeing MSI.

I'll clarify again: do you need additional coolers for this case (Cooler Master HAF X) or are they already inside?
That is, in fact, I just replace the Case, SSD (for the 250gb version) and the Video card with MSI GTX 980 ti from this build. And everything will be OK, right?

T
TTG 29.12.21

Arcer
It has the ability to mount two 200mm from the top. In principle, I bought it in addition. Although there is no critical need for them.

That is, in fact, I just replace the Case, SSD (for the 250gb version) and the Video card with MSI GTX 980 ti from this build. And everything will be OK, right?
There will be no problems with compatibility and power. It's up to you)

A
Arcer 29.12.21

I asked for advice on this, because I practically don't understand anything about it.)

T
TTG 29.12.21

Arcer
Wait for Pascal and for the same money you will get at least 8GB of new type of video memory and noticeably higher performance. SSD is enough for 60-80 GB under the axis.
The introduction of the 12 DX should stir up the parts market somewhat, so it makes sense to wait. At most a year and your new PC will already be in the middle class.

A
Arcer 29.12.21

SSD is needed more because Photoshop eats up space on the C drive in large drawings (10Kx7K). Regarding Pascal: maybe it's worth just replacing the vidyuhu next year? Or won't it work like that?)

T
TTG 29.12.21

Arcer Will rent
, but there will be a lot of analytics whether the processor will "open-open" the video card. Go to the iron, consult with its moderator. He's really a fan of the Reds and will try to convince you to vote for AMD, but don't be fooled.

A
Arcer 29.12.21

Well thank you for your help! I will think. Honestly, now I have completed large orders, so the idea of ​​taking a new PC is gnawing, since before that I took a PC (a year ago) and it turned out to be "a marriage of marriage and a marriage driven by". The quality of our goods here is very low. Almost all games have microfreezes (at all settings), both old and new. I have already worn it in the service 3 times. I replaced the dead HDD after the purchase, now I'm waiting for a new SSD (for the 3rd week). And then all the problems were not solved. Therefore, there is not much to wait for, I want to enjoy the games after work, and not suffer with them. That's why I decided to buy from a large western site, and not order in our stores.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.12.21

if you take a pascal after half a year - a year, then taking 980 makes no sense in my opinion,
if you need it where possible, you should think about 970 as a temporary solution. but here the pitch is the master's business.
Regarding ssd, in my opinion, it is better then to take not ssd sata but m.2, given that almost all x99 have it.
but as for what will be revealed there - in the near future there will be no plans of which there will be a lot of cards.