3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 03.01.22 09:50 pm

vital resources (Space Haven)

Does the game have the ability to create a closed loop to endlessly chill in one place?
I understand that no - some resources will end in love ...

In short, what resources should a beginner pay attention to in the first place?
So far I only see that water is not a renewable resource. No water means no oxygen and finish.
Food can be grown in greenhouses, and energy can be obtained from solar panels, everything seems to be normal here.

Another question, what can you stock up for sale?
They say that it is not profitable to craft weapons for sale (and this is fucking strange), but then what is profitable to trade?
1 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hydrolisk 03.01.22

In short, I will answer myself.
There is no water - you are a corpse. The evaporator gives nothing, only the light burns. And this is very strange considering that water in any form is very common in the universe.
The energies are over - you are a corpse. You can find this shit in general. My first system was generated without any blue crystals at all. Solar panels do not save at all, tk. even next to the star, 3 panels replace one generator, and you need a lot of space. And if you fly away from the star ....
Hyperium is over - you are a corpse. Not so fast, it may be possible to buy from merchants, but if there are no green crystals, then you cannot jump, and if you don’t jump, then there is nowhere to get water and electricity.

All this shit must be over a hundred at any given time.
You can trade with the scrap of the case, it accumulates almost immediately a heap of tueva, you do not have time to recycle