3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexeres 03.01.22 09:50 pm

GG drops weapon (Dying Light)

Who faced this problem? Sometimes, when you jump, it is as if the weapon drop button is triggered. Enrages already, every 10th jump - throws away the weapon ...
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAMZEZ3101 03.01.22

He looks like a pacifist for you)))

W
WiseNext42 03.01.22

huh, I don’t know, try to start the curtain, mb turn out

L
Lexeres 03.01.22

WiseNext42
humanities, hike

A
AGS37 03.01.22

Lexeres
key apparently sticks - try in the control settings menu to delete or replace the discarded weapon with a generally "strange" key like *

K
KilimanJaro 03.01.22

Artificial intelligence yopt)

A
Azamat Galeev 03.01.22

Punto switcher turn off

B
Bald eggs 03.01.22

In short, the trouble: GG, bastard, very often just throws melee weapons out of his hands. The "quick" button is generally far away, I don't press it and it doesn't stick. I noticed that he likes to do it for some reason, when I press the space bar to get somewhere. I'm out of business already damn it! I buy a purple (rare) weapon, after 5 minutes I fucked it up. Sometimes I can pick it up, but sometimes I don’t even notice, or there’s no time, I skip from someone. And now, during the battle, the bastard dropped, I took from under the enemy's feet, and they shook me. Already hesitated. Help me please

E
Edward core 03.01.22

Bald scrambled eggs
steam or torrent idish?

a
ashleyalicia 03.01.22

The bald scrambled eggs
punto switcher is on the computer, if yes, then put the game in the exception programs - such a jamb often pops up on computers with the program installed. hot keys for editing text are hammered into it - in turn, they begin to interact with the game - this is not a jamb of a game or a program, just punto switcher by default corrects the text in all running programs and applications

if, when the weapon was dropped, you previously pressed the spacebar and you heard the characteristic beep the signal is 100% punto switcher or a similar program for switching the keyboard
if I'm right, then usually I take 3000 rubles from the managers for fixing this jamb on computers - I put one checkbox in the program and go home)))

M
Mercenary 03.01.22

ashleyalicia
for fixing this jamb on computers, I take 3000 rubles from managers
Spoiler

R
RAMZEZ3101 03.01.22

This question was raised two weeks ago ... is it really difficult to look for an answer than to reproduce the same topics.

B
Bald eggs 03.01.22

ashleyalicia
thanks, yes, I thought so on it and sort of decided. I just turn off autoswitching at this point. Yesterday I knocked it out - this shit no longer bothered

B
Bald eggs 03.01.22

RAMZEZ3101-huemzez
Oh, I'm sorry, you're so smart, you know everything for everyone. I looked through the entire gu forum and did not find such a topic, but if someone dropped a comment somewhere with the same problem, then I'm sorry. You can't reread all the comments.

L
Lexeres 03.01.22

Oh, thanks for saying about Punto, I'll try :)

L
Lexeres 03.01.22

Punto was advised in the next topic, thanks

V
Valeriy13 03.01.22

Here in the new add-on, a problem appeared. When I started playing, everything was fine. Then after a while I decided to go through the add-on. And the weapon began to pass through enemies and does not give them damage.

b
balamuttt77 16.11.22

Azamat Galeev
Or, as an exception, the process of the game.