3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ar4er2016 15.11.19 10:13 pm

Flights (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Tell me if anybody had some crashes (black screen then the game just closes with a message: the application has completed its work) during closed testing approximately five minutes after the start of the game (just reaches the white house)? During the second closed beta test ( from February 20) the same, with the difference that managed to play a little longer (took the job in the white house and later in another flight with the offer to send a report). Just wanted to know I have one such problem is or what the others had something similar. The problem explicitly not in gland since other games have no such problems.
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 15.11.19

Ar4er2016
It still glitches in the PTA had these bugs when thrown ,it seems fixed but see got out again.Waiting for OBT and release and will look as will work

B
BlackTigerTK 15.11.19

Ar4er2016
My problem was only in alpha - the game does not started, work blank screen when booting. In the PTA no matter how much I ran never fell. Although problems with the textures near the database once watched.

T
Tdante 15.11.19

Release. Departures are. Periodic freezes-pojarski is.
And, if the flights are partially treated with the latest drivers, here are microprisma while it is necessary to live. Well, maybe it's because I'm at max speed... but fps is the normal.
Update. The pancake, already and the settings changed everything, and dzhefors the experience set up, still crashes. 15-40 minutes and departure.
Update. And no, for the record - 4 minutes, and departure.

m
mylovar 15.11.19

no relegation for 3 days.The Frisians, too, no

A
Aleksandr Eremenko 15.11.19

throws to the main menu every 15 minutes even when just playing single loss of connection with the server

T
Tdante 15.11.19

mylovar
Write a iron, of AMD? What Windows?

J
Just-Nick 15.11.19

Crashes only on dx12 11 this is not a problem,but the fps is below.Wrote in support,said know about the problem,as well advised to update Windows to the latest version.

m
mylovar 15.11.19

Tdante
i9 9900к ,gtx2800ти ,10 Wines 1809.Playing on dx 12

A
Ar4er2016 15.11.19

Was anybody departures from Easy Anti cheat?

C
Cheapskate 15.11.19

Crashes constantly as soon as I reach multiple enemies. Crashes to a black screen with the inability to continue to work in the office. the table, sometimes crawling bugs Cheat a couple of times was an error about corrupt or not found the file of the game. No brakes, no lag. High flies.

T
Tdante 15.11.19

Helped me transition to 11 direct the game in a window without frames. Crashes all gone. Cheers.

V
Vasiliy Dud 15.11.19

To fly for various reasons. Maybe this will help https://rbkgames.com/games/tom-clancys-the-division-2/articles/kak-nastroit-grafiku-i-ustranit-oshibki-v-tom-clancy-s-the-division-2/

C
Cheapskate 15.11.19

Reinstalling the game seems to work, but after 20 minutes of the game again threw an error: Unknown the version of the file (the game launcher)

A
Apolinariy85 15.11.19

In dh11 is all fine, as soon as дх12 include, after 20-40 seconds the flight. And why the heck is it then necessary, this direkth, if the game worse. The same trouble was and in the first Divine.

C
Cheapskate 15.11.19

My problem was solved very simply: I turned off the antivirus. I'll try next time to raise the game to the maximum.

D
DemonXL1080 15.11.19

My situation is the opposite - Division 2 on DX12, no crashes, and the first part after 20 minutes flying. What it is, is not clear...