3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mafia60000 03.01.22 09:50 pm

Walkthrough Questions (The Movies)

Here you can ask a question about the passage of the game, I will answer you. Waiting for questions
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rhyme 03.01.22

mafia60000
It's great that such a topic has appeared. So this is the question (not about the passage, but about the restoration), I had and I was doing a big project. Then I changed the hard on the laptop, of course I took the folders with the game and the save files, but it does not start on the new screw without reinstalling, I decomposed the files, filled the save files where necessary. In the downloads, he sees the save itself, but when it starts, it gives an error. And after transferring the game files to a specific folder, when the game itself starts, it throws it out. Is there a solution to this issue? I would be grateful for any help

m
mafia60000 03.01.22

Rayme
You try to delete the game itself, download and install again. Then put the files with the save files in the game documents. In my documents.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 03.01.22

yes, the most important thing is to download it again.

N
Nouneim9 03.01.22

What to do if in Portal 2 in the console I enter sv_cheats 1 cheat codes do not turn on and when I enter sv_cheats it appears not sv_cheats 1 but sv_cheats 0