3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pilipcukgo 03.01.22 09:50 pm

Assassins' Creed: Odyssey paintable (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The game started crashing after talking with the seller of the ship in Kefalonia, who offered to buy it for 100 thousand drachmas and that an army was needed to control it. I have a steam version of the game.
Percent: AMD 1600x Six Core Processor
Vidyuha: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX580
16 GB of RAM

11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pilipcukgo 03.01.22

I forgot to say, I checked the integrity of the files in the incentive, all the files are intact

S
SonyK_2 03.01.22

pilipcukgo
pilipcukgo wrote:
... started crashing after talking with the seller of the ship in Kefalonia ...
It happens that another game of theirs crashed with a driver error in one place. And if you do not complete a certain task (without which you cannot go on in the plot), there were no problems.
The main thing is not to forget to send crash reports by pressing the blue button - so it will quickly reach them that there are problems, perhaps they will fix it over time.
... I checked the integrity of the files in the incentive, all the files are intact.
In an amicable way, this should be written immediately (so as not to double post) - the more details in the 1st post, the easier it is for others to understand what the problem is.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

Synchronize with Connect and launch the game from there
Is the firewood in the video updated? if not, update. if yes - roll back. AMD constantly has troubles with this

p
pilipcukgo 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
Indeed, my driver has not been updated. Thanks, now it does not crash. But another problem arose. During some dialogs (very often), characters simply move their hands without even opening their mouths, most often this happens before I have to choose what to answer. Is there a solution to this problem?

A
Argos dalarion 09.01.22

pilipcukgo
Such a problem (as well as over long downloads in the style of "have time to make yourself a cup of instant coffee while I load" or a long download of a scene of some quest) I happened due to an old terabyte (because the test run of the odyssey on ssd such problems did not issue).
Buying a new terabyte device solved my problems. In general, in this game I saw every buggy in 2k hours.

O
Outlaster 09.01.22

pilipcukgo
Raisen is to blame, the percentage is weak, but in this game, if Intel would take everything, everything would be ok

01001000 01101001 09.01.22

Outlaster wrote:
Ryzen is to blame, the percentage is weak and this game would take Intel, everything would be OK. It would be
complete Brad. I played calmly, there were no problems.

B
BDmitriy 09.01.22

Outlaster
I have a Ryazan 2600 in conjunction with a 1660 Super in Valhalla, on average, it produces 60 frames plus / minus exactly, so with a percentage of

p
pilipcukgo 09.01.22

Outlaster Putting
Intel is not an option. Almost all my pc (if not all) consists of components from AMD

S
SonyK_2 09.01.22

pilipcukgo
pilipcukgo wrote:
... almost the entire PC (if not all) consists of components from AMD
It's not the AMD itself, but its model (1600x) and possibly the memory frequency - if it's low (for example, 2400 instead of 3200 MHz), the overall performance could be worse. The game itself is processor-dependent (an "open" world with many objects) and at least 2 protections (Denuvo + VMProtect) have been pushed into it, which additionally load the processor. If the motherboard and funds allow - upgrade the CPU (and possibly RAM), no - play games where the load on the processor is lower.

01001000 01101001 09.01.22

SonyK_2
The game crashes - software conflict. What others are doing.
- the risen is bad
- the frequency of the RAM is sorted out
- the processor dependence is estimated. Yes, if he had even a stump! The game should work, and game crashes have nothing more than an error and should have a reason.
What are you collecting here at all?
My pirate Origina began to crash. When, as a license for the same game, it works stably! Conversely, the Mutant Year Zero license does not work as it should, when as a pirate there were fewer sorties.
You know that stability and performance are two different aspects.
Here performance is sorted out. And you need stability, fix the crash, but when he starts playing and writes about low FPS, freezes, lags, card underload, etc., then you will start telling him for memory.