3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YurecOgurec 15.11.19 10:13 pm

Missing power armor off the bench (Fallout 4)

Dragged power armor in Sanctury left on the bench for armor, ran, come no armor... so the story planned and I just cut, or a bug?
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
perni007 15.11.19

YurecOgurec
Look at the map.(marked by a icon), she Loves to travel =)

s
sKard 15.11.19

YurecOgurec
suggest to remove the power source, whatever stolen armor.

D
Doubnmw 15.11.19

By the way Yes, I was surprised that someone could get into my reservation, and sometimes in order to fight me

L
Legion1130 15.11.19

Doubnmw
This shows that the enemies become smarter.

H
HECKCER 15.11.19

The armor card is displayed. I met my raider in power armor immediately began then to winemate battery, look at the map

Y
YurecOgurec 15.11.19

Cool, okay I'll try to find armor though on the map I haven't seen icons of my reservation... saw a caravan chased in silovoe

D
Dobbi 15.11.19

39 level 11 armor power armor. Always remove the battery saved it Sanctury. Until one is not stolen. Don't even know what to do with them.

Y
YurecOgurec 15.11.19

Dobbi
In General, neither power armor nor its icon on the map I have not found where to look for her XS... Where else can you find silovogo in the game for the 12th LVL, talk to the sandbox came so did not play :-)

D
Dobbi 15.11.19

YurecOgurec
Many, where, with the help of guides, some completely random.At the locations of quests (for example on mission Bobby in the tunnels). A lot of just where in the field(in water) is, there is still a place where you can buy. Now a lot of guides on different sites at the positions(locations). For example, steam, YouTube. By the end of the game I was 22 -_____- And the Council better to look for levels 30 - 40. Then the quality(type) and integrity will come across better.

Y
YurecOgurec 15.11.19

DobbiЛан ATP, and stole the power suit vendor Karl urban, and even comes into my town as if nothing had happened. Found the frame of the armor, went to wet Carl...

d
danilukHF 15.11.19

XD I'm still funny that someone from NPC things the players are screwed onto)

S
Snowflake 15.11.19

Also came across this. Returned to his Sanctuary - wasn't there 3 sets of armor. One was stolen from bench and two just standing around. Two found in the wall of the house (where the armor workbench) and another one near another house on half-way to the bridge on the right side. Now also pull out of nuclear units. Damn, I feel sorry for them as the car is not on the alarm to put!

B
Beshenoy Angel 15.11.19

YurecOgurec
Military checkpoint South of Boston ,in short, seek not far away castle Meetmenow on the map oboznachenie like a star, ' s armor X polnastiu kit ,cooler only, there's only 2 of Nuka Cola

B
Beshenoy Angel 15.11.19

And Robert szczot Power Armor,so it can really steal pokinatcha,so if you left it on its territory it is likely near the bed of your settlers do,and if enemies then eat her finding at 4am ,maybe he was off to sleep