3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
umdrgmu 03.01.22 09:50 pm

Which store is the best to play in? (Cyberpunk 2077)

In which store is it better to play? I bought the game in the epic. I synchronized it with Gog. And there and there you can install and play. Which store is better to choose? Does this affect something (additional buns, etc.). Thank you all for the answers.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

umdrgmu
does not affect anything, you will still run it through REDlauncher

m
mrKaktak 03.01.22

umdrgmu
Where you bought it there and run

S
SkyraX 03.01.22

umdrgmu is
best played on a computer, not in a store

H
Hattack 03.01.22

umdrgmu
Logically, this game of Projects who have their own GOG site ... For me personally, the choice of the store was clear.

N
Nurp 03.01.22

umdrgmu
... play in any store that has Wi-Fi and grub for an inexpensive price. And so - do not care, if only the cleaning lady Manya did not kick out or put a piss on the face with a rag.

M
Makroless 03.01.22

Synchronization with gog was needed for a couple of things and a Katana. And so in general there is no difference except for the moral, like achievement cards of the community. All the same, start the game from the desktop slave shortcut. So what's the difference

M
Maks.SP 03.01.22

That is, in any case, having bought even in Epic, you can sync with Gog and it will appear in their store?

k
killer__ 03.01.22

Maks.SP
Yes, they will in any case offer to synchronize with their own launcher via GOG.
But the game will be considered as bought in Epik.

I
IngwardIn 03.01.22

better in the Epic store, especially since now it can be picked up for + -400 rubles.))

M
Makroless 03.01.22

Maks.SP
Gog just do something cool there you can cram all the libraries and everything will be one list. In the settings, you make a binding and are happy. It really works through a crutch (that is, you need to launch another launcher in any case), but as a varik to do everything in one heap it is good.

A
APTEM_L 09.01.22

Sorry 10 times. that did not take the incentive. For some reason, in my goggle, the game stubbornly does not want to be updated, I have to reinstall the game (