3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ironic87 03.01.22 10:02 pm

Account lock

Guys, help! The day before yesterday I bought an Xbox series S, created an account, bought an Xbox Pass. I played normally for two days, bought several games, and started games this morning. Now a message pops up that the Microsoft account has been blocked! Who had that? I can't get through to technical support, a letter came to the soap saying that the account will not be unblocked in the next day ... Why the block, I wonder? Does this happen often?
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 03.01.22

bought Xbox Pass Where did you buy it?

I
Ironic87 03.01.22

daftCAT7
In the store, along with the console, I wanted freebies. Do you think because of him?

d
daftCAT7 03.01.22

Ironic87
well, if on the left site I would think about it, if the off store is not.

I
Ironic87 03.01.22

daftCAT7 The
store is off, but the code was bought from the seller at half price

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Ironic87
It's like half price .. used?

P
Podvipodvertov 03.01.22

People, I have a question about a topic - I think on Xbox Series X to buy a GamePass Ultimate for a year, in stores like M Video, CSN, Eldorado and other official stores it costs 10K rubles!
They tell me that it is better to buy it on Plati.ru, there you can take it for a year for 2K rubles, and not take a steam bath, and I read reviews from those who buy there, they write that everything works for them, there are no problems.
And one person advised to do it differently, to do it officially, it will be a little more expensive, but the way is 100% legal - to buy Hbox Life Gold in the same M. Video for a year, it is not expensive, and immediately take GamePass Ultimate for a month, and first activate Xbox Life Gold, and then GamePass Ultimate, and at the end I will get 13 months GamePass Ultimate, spending no more than 5K rubles on it, and most importantly, everything is official, without any Plati.ru, but it's not 2K rubles, but a plus the fact that everything is completely legal and transparent.
He says that this is not a bug, but such a feature from T-shirts, and they are well aware of this.

I
Ironic87 03.01.22

Marsj
I don't know if it's used or not.

I
Ironic87 03.01.22

The question now is, if you create a new account with a new mail, it will be possible to play already downloaded games? Of course, on behalf of the new user.

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Ironic87
Naturally! Well, if you buy them again, then yes you can.

I
Ironic87 03.01.22

Kartonkratos
Why buy them again? You don't buy a new game disc if you create a new account, do you?

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Ironic87
Imagine that access to your Steam account is lost. Will you launch the games purchased in account # 1 (access to which is closed) through account # 2?

I
Ironic87 03.01.22

Marsj
Well yes ... right. I thought all downloaded games are simply saved in the device library, and you can enter them under any account. And what to do now if the first account is not unblocked? This, along the way, because of the free key, the block flew in ...

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Ironic87
The reason for blocking is usually indicated. What came to the soap? What do they write there?

I
Ironic87 03.01.22

Marsj
They write that the blocking occurred POSSIBLY due to violations of the rules of use, and because of which, it was not specified. I would at least find out the reason for blocking

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Ironic87 Have you
tried to log in to the microsoft website via a PC? There is a support section, try to ask questions. Web chat around the clock.
Spoilerhttps: //support.xbox.com/ru-GB/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one

I
Ironic87 03.01.22

Marsj
Yes, the PC has already been sold for a long time, does not log in from the phone. Writes - Your account is blocked

s
sltw 19.01.22

If it’s cheaper and everything is legal, then Consoleclub is a great option to buy, there you can buy games and a gamepass in deuces and rent games, I recently bought cyberpunk for 700, rdr for 900, but I still prefer a subscription to pay ru, It's cheap and never had a problem.