3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makroless 03.01.22 10:02 pm

How to get the key on the Isle of Skye (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I've already broken my whole head, but I still don't understand.
On the island in the village of Kiltaraglen there is an ingot under the lock and the key is hanging on a tree nearby.
The horse is standing next to me, I thought to climb on it somehow and I could get it, but no, jumping tode is not a varick so that the key needs to be held in order to take it, in short, I ran out of ideas on how to get it. The arrows also did not help from the roof tode nope and did not climb a tree. Or am I just rushing things and I don’t have the opportunity to get it yet?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makroless 03.01.22

Oh my god, I learned a lesson. Who needs it, just try to jump up the tree and then again on the space bar. Then the avor will try to jump away from him and you will have a second to grab the key at attempt 20 you can grab the key.
This is the hardest key in this game oooh.

W
Wolf Mercenary 03.01.22

Makroless
Dude, there is a pallet against the wall that you can move. You move it under the keys, climb in, pick it up.

M
Makroless 03.01.22

Wolf-Mercenary
I realized I was blind, well, or I got a bug because I re-entered the island and I had it in front of the window, although before that I just went in and the window and I don't remember that something had to be moved. It's strange but ATP now it is clear how to get it

G
Guest 12.06.23

Had the bug with movable shelf missing, thanks to you giving me the idea of climbing then jumping back from the tree let me get it anyway, so thanks :P

G
Guest 12.06.23

Had the bug with movable shelf missing, thanks to you giving me the idea of climbing then jumping back from the tree let me get it anyway, so thanks :P