3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kiryxawin 03.01.22 10:02 pm

The enemies stopped noticing the hero. (Cyberpunk 2077)

I sit and play. I go through all the additional missions and clean up the "robberies". Tired of running in one zone, I decided to finish the plot of the prologue. After the whole map was revealed to me, opponents ceased to notice me. At first I thought that I knocked everyone out so easily because of my speed that they didn't have time to answer. And then, for fun, he stood up in front of them, and they don't give a shit. I beat them, shot them, blew them up, they couldn't find me and shouted something like: "I'll find you, bitch!" Although I stood in front of them. The question is, what should I do? I don't want to play a shooting gallery, I want normal enemies, not dummies.

PS This bug does not apply to police officers, only to groups. Neither tiger claws nor Malstrom can find me close. It feels like I'm playing skyrim as a thief.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makroless 03.01.22

It's trite, try restarting the rollback of the saves. If you haven't gone far then try again. But, in general, for this game it is quite a common thing

L
Lex-one 03.01.22

Kiryxawin
Wow, they will write to you now that there is not a single bug in cyberbug 007 and you are lying.
Ps Don't lie.

M
Makroless 03.01.22

Lex-one
Oh, that there are a lot of them, starting with vehicles in textures and ending with ramps for launching cars into the sky

K
Kiryxawin 09.01.22

Makroless
That's the problem, I've gone pretty far

R
Real slim shady 09.01.22

The trainer probably put

0028ca9d 09.01.22

disable stealth in cheats

K
Kiryxawin 09.01.22

Real Slim Shady
I play without cheats

M
Makroless 09.01.22

Kiryxawin
A rollback of saves? is everything normal on older ones?

M
Makroless 09.01.22

as another option is to make a new character or roll back to the moment where everything is ok, and through the save editor restore the missing stats and quests