3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 03.01.22 10:02 pm

I want to have a goose in the apartment as a pet

Hey! I love geese very much, they are loyal like dogs and very beautiful, funny. Has anyone had the experience to have a goose / gosling in an apartment, if so, what is it like to keep them?
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Outlaster
What a troll you are! here is a game site and you are writing about geese, and you don’t need to start them, they visit you anyway!

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Kartonkratos
This is a chatterbox , any topics here

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Outlaster
Are you Ace Ventura?

P
Protocol10 03.01.22

Outlaster
like any bird, you just have to clean up the droppings all the time. And so the goose is not a very whimsical bird.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Why are you minus, dogs?

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Protocol10
Do you have a goose?

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Why is the guy in the apartment raising a goose ???
Spoiler
Answer
Spoiler

P
Protocol10 03.01.22

Outlaster
was

M
MunchkiN 616 03.01.22

I think the goose will make a lot of noise in the apartment, almost like a dog, but quieter than roosters. and we will have to allocate a room or part of a room that will be of this type of barn. I don't know what the bird calls it.
I was not allowed to keep geese at home.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Protocol10
Really? And where did you go?

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

Outlaster
A year ago, right after NG, I really wanted to buy a kangaroo. It is such a jumping animal on two legs with a bag on its stomach. I decided to order from Australia. Yes, the pleasure is expensive. But you can save up some money, not spend on another vidyahu or booze and buy. The gang almost put me in a psychiatric hospital)))) Although I am in all seriousness, having watched many videos on YouTube, I wanted to buy such a noble animal. For more than six months, this thought haunted me. The ginger cat gave me conditions, either he or the kangaroo! I could not agree with the saffron milk cap on this issue. And because of our cold winters, it is problematic to keep a fighting two-meter kangaroo at home. Brothers, and ordinary guys will not understand pitch. But, as Dutch said from Redemption 2 - I have a plan !!! So there are also small decorative pet kangaroos. Hmmmmm ....) In short, we will decide. I always wanted to have a kangaroo at home. You come home like that, tired, feeling a little heady after work, and at home a kangaroo sits at a computer and chews something there. The other day I did experiments with the motherboard and the process, a hyper ginger cat climbed onto the table and watched my actions. We understand each other with half a word. When I go to the club drunk, the redhead reads me instructions. And at such a moment, I imagine how the kangaroo will stand next to me and also see me off. You can still box with them. Of course, if such a rocking kangaroo tackles the bream, then he will immediately knock me out) We will decide. When I go to the club drunk, the redhead reads me instructions. And at such a moment, I imagine how the kangaroo will stand next to me and also see me off. You can still box with them. Of course, if such a rocking kangaroo tackles the bream, then he will immediately knock me out) We will decide. When I go to the club drunk, the redhead reads me instructions. And at such a moment, I imagine how the kangaroo will stand next to me and also see me off. You can still box with them. Of course, if such a rocking kangaroo tackles the bream, then he will immediately knock me out) We will decide.

n
nik32wpo 03.01.22

Geese should swim in a pond. Otherwise, they will swim with fat.

t
tatyanazima 03.01.22

the goose in the apartment is just poop on the floor and feathers upstairs

D
Dakini 03.01.22

They need a reservoir, in the apartment they definitely do not.

D
Dakini 03.01.22

Hello Corpse
eating is no longer the norm, or are you still in the Stone Age?

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

The main thing is not to marry guys, a woman is worse than a wild beast!

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Outlaster
I get it, you want to get married on a goose, you just stopped being interested in girls?

G
GuyFawkes_1570 03.01.22

Dakini
Not the norm for whom? For a separate bunch of people who decided that they cannot eat animals because they live, grow and reproduce. But at the same time, they staged a genocide against plants regardless of the fact that they also live, grow and multiply. What are the culprits in front of you? What did Mother Nature do in front of you by creating people with the features of a predator? Nature has endowed humans with binocular vision (eyes in front - for focusing on prey), canines in the mouth for cutting flesh (herbivores do not have canines). Why do you hate mother nature so much? Nature has created people to be omnivorous, which means they are able to eat both meat and plants. Accept this and finally accept your omnivorous essence that breaks out of you at the sight of a juicy, aromatic, fried piece of meat surrounded by lettuce leaves. Rr-r-r-rrrrr ...

G
GuyFawkes_1570 03.01.22

Outlaster
I hope this is a private house. Geese are very noisy. If the apartment is in a high-rise building, then I do not envy the neighbors.

m
mifora 03.01.22

Outlaster, a
friend went for meat and there the guest performers missed the chicken, and her daughter found her ... she raised her better than a dog, quacking only on command ..... went only for her .... finished all the same in the oven at the next hakory hostess .. .do not have birds if they cannot send you .. and yes, happy new year everyone)