3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solarr 03.01.22 10:03 pm

SKSE does not work on pirate SE (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone. Installed Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0.8 + 3 dls, repack from the hatub. For the first time I tried to install the latest version of skse to support SkyUI, but for some reason skse did not want to work and therefore SkyUI too. I tried to fix it myself using nmm and vortex, twiddled the folders here and there and screwed everything up. Tell me which version of skse is better suited for 1.5.97.0.8, and how, in my case, to install everything correctly, for stable operation of mods?
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
solarr 03.01.22

By the way, I reinstalled the game, so it's like a blank slate now.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

solarr
first of all, SKSE is not installed by mod managers - ONLY manually.
Accordingly, launching the game not from a shortcut, but from SKSE (if the launch is through a mod manager, then you need to put it there)

What does it mean "did not want to work"? How was this expressed?

s
solarr 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
I've tried it manually. Entering through the skse, this came out:
Although it was possible to play, only the inventory interface mixed the stock and SkyUI.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

in short, you go here https://skse.silverlock.org/
here you download what is highlighted
Spoiler You

open the archive with a zip, inside the folder "skse64_2_00_20"
You throw the contents of this folder (NOT the folder itself) into the game folder (NOT in Data) - to the root , where the executable file SkyrimSE.exe is located
From now on, launch the game ONLY through skse64_loader.exe

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

solarr
Well, it is still written - the old version of SKSE

s
solarr 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
Did it. What's with SkyUI now?

s
solarr 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
"Well, it's written - the old version of SKSE"
That's just the point, before that I downloaded the same version (2.0.20) on the same site. But for some reason I caught a mistake.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

solarr
Well xs , maybe SkyUI of the wrong version

Works now? through skse normally starts?

solarr wrote:
What's now with SkyUI?
installed as a normal mod, by any mod manager. Not nexe latest version

a
airstorm 03.01.22

solarr
Try another repack. I hope you ran skse64_loader.exe from the administrator?
Although if you already download a new one, then you can immediately AE version

s
solarr 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
I don't even know. I activated SkyUI in the manager, went through the executable. There were no errors, but the mod didn't work either) As if I hadn't downloaded it at all.

s
solarr 03.01.22

airstorm
Execution is different and does not start.

> "Try another repack." Which one do you recommend?

a
airstorm 03.01.22

solarr
I'm currently playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Anniversary Edition [v 1.6.342.0 + DLCs + Mods] Repack by dixen18.
There are no problems, neither with a black screen, nor with letters in books.
There is also a normal repack for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Anniversary Edition [v 1.6.342.0.8 + DLCs + Mods] from Chovka. Several small things were fixed there. It seems like there are no problems.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

solarr wrote:
Activated SkyUI in the manager, logged in through the executable.
Do you launch the game through the mod manager? or just through the executable in the folder?

These are such simple mods that they do not depend on the repack. The repack itself can be buggy, but this applies to crashes and dependencies, and not the work of mods. AE still does not have half of those mods that are on SE (this is so, for reference)

s
solarr 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann Execution can be launched directly through the manager, so the second.
And so, I solved the problem by downloading another repack with a more recent version. Thanks for the help.

M
MuzaX 20.08.22

solarr
and where did you download it from? I just don't want to stumble upon Trojans or something)

i
inspection 16.11.22

People, if anyone has the same problem, I was cured like this: SKSE_loader - go to properties, on the Compatibility tab, uncheck the box to run as administrator.
I have the same pirate - Xataba's 1.5.97.0.8 + 3 DLC from Steam, and also, even without mods, was dropped to the desktop shortly after loading with a message, as on the author's screen.
I hope it will be useful for someone too.