3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OrisLumenis 03.01.22 10:13 pm

Game balance (Elden Ring)

Who figured it out, but how many streams did not look and did not understand, there is a balance in Elden Ring and if so how does it work?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 03.01.22

OrisLumenis
It is not in the demo.

a
azazello777 09.01.22

OrisLumenis
In the beta, there was no such parameter either on the armor or in the window of characteristics of the Persian. The rest will be tested / seen at the release. I suppose that there will be something like a hyperarmor with ds3, but not a balance with ds 1 (I consider it canon and I condemn leaving it).

A
AT_Sagor 09.01.22

Somewhere we mentioned that it will be like in the first part, but still we will have a look at the release.

S
Ska0r 07.02.22

There are tons of poise-themed videos on YouTube in English. Apparently, it will be like in the first part, plus hyperarmor on some attacks, like in the third.

c
costollom 20.02.22

Does armor work (protect) in this game or is it better to play with rolls in rags again?

a
azazello777 20.02.22

Costollom
From what I saw in the beta - more armor = less incoming damage, but the main point - balance - is not. Those. you, whether in rags or in a conditional havel, will be swayed with every poke. Therefore, the emphasis is on rolls, and armor in terms of weight and appearance ...

c
costollom 20.02.22

azazello777
Balance is not important to me, but logic and justice are important in the form of changing the biggest (maybe after the bonfires) minus of these games.
Most players go through these games for the first time taking heavier armor and the same weapon, and when they get people because of this and find out about what is possible (necessary) in rags and with rifts, they begin to pump the parameters to the maximum in order to wear (tank ) all this, thinking it will help.

a
azazello777 20.02.22

Costollom
I agree, I liked the balance as implemented in the first part. I think it should be canon. But they left this because they believe that the output is not dynamic enough / fast enough.