3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STAR_BOYS 03.01.22 10:13 pm

How to add bots to the lan game (Battlefield 2)

since zaipali me with questions like playing Battlefield 2 for Lana bots, write here 2Ba method

1)
1.Zapuskaem Locally server
2. For example your friend is looking for a server, once found, he nezahodit and voosche neche nezhmet
3. You in the meantime, exit the multiplayer and create a single player game.
4.then your friend)) clings to your found server in the 2nd paragraph, while NOT updating the list of servers (CHECKED ON BATTLEFIELD 2 and BATTLEFIELD 2 IRAN CONFLICT) Works successfully

2) the method is probably the easiest
we need an online account
1.stupidly create a single the game, when the map is loaded, there is such garbage in it it says INFA ON THE SERVER or something like that, and a little to the right of this entry there is an IP address.
2.after you have created the game, your friend enters the multiplayer where they are looking for a LAN server, and presses the CONNECT button, there you give him the IP address that was written when the map was loaded, everything CONNECT
(tested on BATTLEFIELD 2, AIX, IRAN CONFLICT) works one hundred%
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
STAR_BOYS 03.01.22

and tell me where you can download the DEATH_FIELD map, it is in IRAN CONFLICT.

F
Flip-Flop 03.01.22

ATP guys, you are space

e
eoes 03.01.22

With this launch, we take turns throwing it out of the game after 20 -30 minutes of play (((
Battlefield 2 World War III, Russian. Do not tell me what could be ???
very eager to play LAN with friends

M
Max Fry 03.01.22

I saw another way. True, it was a long time ago - I don't remember anything.

k
kotik999 03.01.22

you normally can't explain how to add bots to a local server in general, and you still write with errors