3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
turik1337 03.01.22 10:13 pm

Problems with AWKCR (Fallout 4)

I faced the problem of game crashes at the very beginning, at the moment of evacuation of the main character to the shelter. Without reaching the bridge, the game immediately crashes. I decided to check the mod in f04edit, and found this picture - solid red fields. I corrected some of these theses by simply dragging one position to another, as suggested by the tutorial of foreign origin. But what about the situation when there are empty spaces between the fields, how to understand what is in conflict here and how to solve the problem? Help please) Thank you in advance for your answer
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 03.01.22

turik1337
Which version of the game, which version of AWKCR? Are there any more mods? What is the order of loading mods?

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

turik1337 wrote:
solid red fields
any similar mod rules vanilla values ​​- that's what it was created for. Any corrected or changed values ​​will be highlighted in red. This is not necessarily a conflict.
turik1337 wrote:
fixed
it was not necessary

AWKCR requires all DLS. They are? Game version? AWKCR version? (if the latter, by the way, it is not very stable, in bug reports there are complaints about crashes. Try to install from older ones. Or the one that corresponds to the version of your game).
As I understand it, this moment has been checked on a clean game, there are no crashes? Otherwise, it turns out that vanilla is to blame, and we are dissecting the mod here ...

B
Basil44 03.01.22

remove him to the dogs