3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 03.01.22 10:13 pm

Why was the New Year perceived differently before?

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! 🎄 The
question is - why do you think the mood of the holiday was completely different before? Many can say, they say, because everyone has matured, but even the parents themselves and older people say that it was still different. All people united on this day, a friendly atmosphere was felt, now it is also so, yes, but ostentatious. The next day, they still hate each other and are indifferent to each other.
I would like to read the opinion of everyone, but what do you think?
40 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 03.01.22

because in 2012 a quantum transition passed in the universe and the spirits of the new year were able to leave it. this was the current 4 thousand years ago, pitch-pitch.
Thinking hard on mine, everything remained roughly the same as it was if we abstract from the fact of perception. I was simple and small and wanted a 2-meter tree so that there was a riser. and now I have an artificial 30-40 centimeters. the trees were chopped.

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.01.22

It's just that the Earth is cooling down and it has become very difficult to meet mammoths.

SpoilerWhen I lived in a small village in a house at VCh, everyone knew each other, every year they appointed Santa Claus, and there an ordinary day with a discount for childhood was like New Years now. But the relatives who lived in Moscow time in a high-rise building - their everyday life and holidays differed little from what you describe, they knew only 2-3 neighbors, and then only superficially.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

because before all the ancestors did for you, you were small and only nishtyakov and waited for food with gifts, but right now you need to work hard and decide everything yourself and buy and give nishtyaks yourself, and Santa Claus does not exist, and tricky work on going ... in general, life is a complete shit !!!

k
kurskiy 03.01.22

Age plus time is like that. Too many little things happen all the time around, as a result, feelings and emotions are dulled. Well, yes, from the collective / team spirit we are moving on to individualism.

r
requiemmm 03.01.22

There are too many slops in the media space. What gets the most views? Chernukha. Third-graders burned a homeless person, Uzbeks raped a dead donkey, zombie artists on a blue light, mother strangled the children and threw them in a ravine near the village, a schizo burned down a store, some idiots started a fight at the next show ... and similar funny and life-affirming topics for discussions are pouring in an endless stream of slops from every iron handed over to private traders. Shit makes money - shit is pouring from everywhere. 365 days a year. And then they ask you, where did the holiday go? I don’t know, after such treatment, it’s generally surprising that our every day does not start with a stabbing, because all around the mentally ill, bandits, corrupt officials and just freaks, if you believe the media.

P
Protocol10 03.01.22

But even the parents themselves and older people say that after all, it was different.

With the scoop, because it was a different time, a calmer atmosphere, people communicated more adequately with each other, the pace of life was more measured. Now the digital era, people communicate with each other mainly through gadgets, the pace of life has become super-fast and everyone is in a hurry, many have chronic stress and neurosis due to work, many different problems, etc. and the majority simply have no confidence in the future, hence the constant anxiety and experience that even when some holiday comes up, people are all already exhausted and tired of everything. It used to be better overall.

h
hello 03.01.22

requiemmm wrote:
Third-graders burned a homeless person, Uzbeks raped a dead donkey, zombie artists on a blue light, mother strangled the children and threw them in a ravine near the village, a schizo set fire to a store, some idiots started a fight at the next show ...
I believe that the signor himself requiemmm has sexual intercourse exclusively with live animals and only by mutual consent ...
and by the way, why among all the participants in this commentary are only Uzbeks identified by ethnicity? what is this - xenophobia or ordinary everyday Nazism?

S
Sspk 03.01.22

kurskiy
Yes, I also began to notice that all people are now somehow one by one more. I agree with you.
requiemmm
Well, what can I say, it's true. By the way, I began to feel myself differently on the street. I directly feel some kind of evil energy from most people.

S
Sspk 03.01.22

Protocol10
For some reason, many people hate the Soviet era. Yes, there was a shortage, but when there is a lot of something (as it is now), it becomes uninteresting. It's like driving a cheat code on weapons and money in GTA + download save 100%, well, it's not interesting.
There is a very vital anecdote:
"In the USSR there was free medicine, education, sanatoriums, apartments, but there were not enough bananas. Thank God, these dark times are over, and now everyone has enough bananas."

S
Sspk 03.01.22

Protocol10
requiemmm
kurskiy
Outlaster
With the Coming of you all! Start in the New Year something new, your own, or continue. Life still has no meaning, so it makes sense to live it the way you want!

W
Warrior of Morgoth 03.01.22

For me personally, they used to gather around the entire staircase, move tables and walk, oh, how. And now I don't even know all the neighbors at the entrance.

B
Black future 03.01.22

Sspk
Because most people are toxic, assholes and psychos.

S
Sspk 03.01.22

Warrior of Morgoth
By the way, noticed that too. Everything is straight to the point. Yes, and on ordinary everyday life somehow everyone lived together. Now, if I say hello at the entrance, they look at me like an alien. Happy Coming, bro! 👍🏻

A
Aarvinok 03.01.22

after the collapse of the scoop, the network of repeaters was turned off, which sent only "positive" news to the brain. all negativity was instantly secret. plus there were a lot of people - little entertainment. people were forced to communicate closely and often)

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

I don’t know what kind of society you have around, that everyone hates each other, but they show off on NG.
I don’t know many already at the entrance, tk. parted, but still say hello to each other. If a person is in / near the entrance, then you have to say hello, even if it's a pancake courier with pizza)
Well, we know for sure the neighbors +2 floors up and down, and those who are old-timers. There is no such thing that the muzzle is a brick and past without any "hello"

The fact that the whole yard no one notes - well, it's also controversial, where small houses are probably celebrated. And so before there was no Internet and on TV one and a half channels (and those with a break), of course people were carried to the benches "poobschatsa". Now everyone is in contact with their noses, they communicate there by the

way, you and I are here too))))) Happy New Year, or something)))

A
Aarvinok 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann is
curious ... and where is this oasis of altruism physically located?)

n
neoandpha 03.01.22

the key pronounced
Protocol10 wrote:
many have chronic stress and neurosis due to work, many different problems, etc. and it's just that the majority have no confidence in the future,
almost everyone is credited, ostentatious well-being conceals megaproblems behind closed doors,
native people are ready to kill each other for living space, and once they almost just got a three-ruble note, which now costs so much that you will earn on her only for the next life

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.01.22

Aarvinok
This is Silent Hill, obviously
Spoiler

N
No_time_for_gaming 03.01.22

I say hello to those with whom I want on the opinion of the rest, I have the letter U

A
Aarvinok 03.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
yes yes)
Spoiler