3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3287eoayRAO 15.11.19 10:19 pm

Ideal for living house

Gazenvagen in this thread! Welcome to the gas chamber.
62 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 15.11.19

Another rambling stream of consciousness.

R
Rolemanser 15.11.19

army_bloodcore wrote:
what Soviet architecture is just a clone of the architecture of the United States. What was done in the US are made in Russia and the Soviet Union. Copying is a long time.
Dude have you seen what homes are doing in the US and from what?
What's up, brick, logs or drywall?
In the Krasnodar region is full of sand and clay, but the problem with building a forest on the us most houses are built of white or red brick. Wood - we have very few, mostly rich buratinki order chopped prefabricated houses from Siberia.
If I have a house I will build in America, I just can't stand the sharp drop in temperature, because you have a day were dying of heat, and at night woke up and in your yard snow knee-deep.
Note, a certain brick is called Italian, not American, and Italian.
In the same Tver for example most of the houses are of wood, as sand and clay they have problems, but the forest is full.
Well if only you have said that we Germans have a copy at home, because I have a few friends made a home on the German drawings.

W
Wing42 15.11.19

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Rolemanser
Do not communicate with him. He's a cyberterrorist.

Or maybe he's just preparing for the exam to write essays for any type of garbage Civics.

W
Wing42 15.11.19

army_bloodcore wrote:
...what do YOU know about horror?
Boring as hell. The type of horror that rolls the ruthless waves at everyone who reads your sentimental outpouring.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.11.19

the couple myltse some
if you take a modern affordable housing it is kind of garbage from aluminum plastic and wool with the plastic panels. I absolutely weighs more biodesign. here.
modeling the late Soviet and early Russian stout stone mansion spacious. I'm listed on the normal bike is a great apartment went.
apartment times the stagnation of sad shit with thin walls and a combined bathroom and in the toilet you can hear someone grunting Yes farts.
Khrushchev about this but there is more spacious and brick estate.
home recent datum is either is Yes, barracks hut with a cellar here. at the same time in major cities, this sturdy mansion with a vapor-proof walls and good planirovka room, round the room at times, however, where not to vperdolit cabinets Yes bed Yes style Empire such
well, the pre-revolutionary tsarist estate. yyy Oh God save the Tsar... there can be even a pony to get here and make all sorts of banquets.
and the classic house architecture of the Solovki model is znaczaco some kind of modern 20 years. but like any modern it was not immediately as something in the 30-40s years for example was a bit different such antique disinct as it seems mine developments and the insistence of another znaczaco from the Victorian era was. similarly schA nobody strumitza to build a curved building like a bee ulei. maybe in 50-70 years they feel ordinary and will as there the materials go less than if the straight stairs to make.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.11.19

army_bloodcore wrote:
In this country, housing was always expensive. Therefore, there is always the question - and if I can save up for a house, in which I would like to live?
According to the principles on which rests the economy of many countries, not just Russia, you essentially buy themselves, and their children, they will be able to live a normal life in him, not having a care to pay the loan 30 years. The loan will pay it you to your old age, and children and their children will be able to fully enjoy their housing.

army_bloodcore wrote:
my goal is to rid the world of evil
A good goal, but evil is the army, secret services, police and much more. And it's not one country, and most countries of the world. As they are all clean of evil? 8)

Rolemanser wrote:
Dude have you seen what homes are doing in the US and from what?
Of cardboard that the head, even punching is possible (without consequences for the head) &)
That's what I'm watching their houses crumble and soar into the skies with a Gale-force wind...

Wing42
Smiled 8)

R
Rolemanser 15.11.19

Wing42
What do you think he sniffs glue or dichlorvos?

z
zdrastE 15.11.19

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Rolemanser
MunchkiN 616
A. Soldier of Light
Wing42
You guys not fucking understand
just a dude, very harsh, clear and straightforward dude burning is not childish
and he seems to be a little spy and working for the Gestapo (according to the questions and style of presentation)
army_bloodcore wrote:my questions need to be answered specifically, accurately, in a straight line.
but it's a secret
army_bloodcore wrote:
And I - I'm in the ass. Nobody knows about it.
no, not the Gestapo, but simply in itself .... well you poneli

r
rPeBoJL 15.11.19

Wing42 wrote:
Do not communicate with him. He's a cyberterrorist.
I thought it was another spam bot) is banned just on silent) and it look is still talking

m
masha 15.11.19

Ideal for living house
Quietly, quietly, omnetica.

R
Rolemanser 15.11.19

army_bloodcore
Cut the message and so happy?
Do you think if I moved to another country, you will be surrounded by the only Princess that poops marshmallows and farts perfume?
Tell me if you don't like dirt and afraid of mud cleaners as you clean the dirt in your house? If you clean, you cleaner, if not clean, then how they live in their filth?

W
Wolf347 15.11.19

Rolemanser
I personally do not clean the house. Cleaned the house cleaner
you will be surrounded by the only Princess that poops marshmallows and farts perfume?
Waaaaa, where is it?

R
Rolemanser 15.11.19

Flokkkis
He deleted already.

W
Wolf347 15.11.19

Rolemanser
Why?

R
Rolemanser 15.11.19

Flokkkis
He threw something while he was under the effect of these drugs has written a number of messages when the products are gone, he grabbed his head and deleted everything.
He hates dirt and is afraid that he met the man turns out to be mud cleaner )))

W
Wing42 15.11.19

Rolemanser wrote:
What do you think he sniffs glue or dichlorvos?
As it is not refreshing by Rosenkavalier...

Hello wrote:
just a dude, very harsh, clear and straightforward dude burning is not childish
And as for me, he was a notorious child with suicidal tendencies, who still is trying to touch the terrible. But essentially he's a dummy, not a person.

Grevol wrote:
I thought it was another spam bot) is banned just on silent) and it look is still talking
This windbag repeatedly writes messages on the forum, and then again-and again removes them. What he wrote to you in PM?

W
Wolf347 15.11.19

Rolemanser
Bliiin, I want these drugs!!! But where are they sold.....
We need to look. In search of the great mushrooms!!!!

R
Rolemanser 15.11.19

Flokkkis
I don't think ng will be happy with the appearance Flokkkis_bloodcore...

W
Wolf347 15.11.19

Rolemanser
bloodcore..
What is it?

W
Wing42 15.11.19

Flokkkis wrote:
What is it?
bloodcore in a nickname - the word-identifier clinical idiots. As 228 or AUE.