3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 03.01.22 10:13 pm

How diverse is your life?

What's your daily routine? do you often have fun? traveling? how do you live in general?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

RTYWD
Not predictable!

P
Podvipodvertov 03.01.22

I'm looking at this life through a glass.

P
Protocol10 03.01.22

Work, home, work, home, work, home ... I don’t have fun, I don’t travel, because there are no funds, and if such funds accumulate, then there are not so many of them and it’s a pity to waste them on travel and entertainment. In general, I somehow live, survive. Belief in God and understanding that everything is perishable helps, and on this earth I am an alien for a short period of time.

r
requiemmm 03.01.22

I think there are few people who can honestly call their life diverse. Someone, for sure, and extreme with unrestrained drunkenness and orgies bothered to nausea, but the situation obliges, the environment imposes :)

I do not like travel, because this is an inevitable interaction with a crowd of people, not all of whom are pleasant to talk to. From my point of view, there is no point on the map of a long journey in a herd of sweaty, tired and nervous rams. Now I can just leave the house and in 15 minutes find myself in the forest, where there is no one, well, except for a bear, voles, foxes, snakes and countless cubic meters of midges, in the summer. Karelia, when you do not come across drunk assholes, a magical place, let the lumberjacks fairly thinned out the places convenient for theft and export.

When it comes to entertainment, I don't wake up thinking that I need to have fun. I try not to do at all what is unpleasant to me. Do not drag the dull cross, in the hope that it will be Friday and I will rest ... having drunk two bottles of vodka like water and waking up in a stained bed, but try to enjoy the fact that your efforts have a real result, or change the point their applications.

Well, to close, as they say now, gestalts. For example, as a child, we with one brow sometimes went to the store of connected equipment, then there was just a boom in the CBC and the hot sun, well, we dreamed about how we would buy ourselves radio stations ... then they cost so much that a child from a poor family in principle could not save up. Years passed, and I bought myself exactly that stupid toy that I was looking at as a child. Without special need, now there are practically no people there, only at times literally 10 people and rare truckers make their way. And then another one, more abruptly and more expensive. Dreams should come true.
Then we often borrowed books on radio amateurism from libraries, but there was no money for parts, at all. Years passed and I stupidly put a mast in the yard out of principle, pulled on the antenna and, with a soldering iron in my hands, "read" all this again, collecting something on the breadboard, something in the case, all those simple power supplies, amplifiers, receivers , a couple of simple radio stations, flashers, tweeters, nozzles, from those very huge Soviet parts, according to the same ancient technologies. Not to use, but to fulfill the promise given to himself then. All the same, modern technologies do not give that feeling when this monster of Frankenstein comes to life on plywood-cans-racks, the details of which have been absent from the dump for 40 years :) I ordered the board, ordered the installation, the controller was requested, the program was not written by you ... and where is the role of man?

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

Work, home, booze, clubs, club chicks, kids, hangovers, pitch tests, cat. I play and live as planned by the developers on full ultras)

A
AndSmart 03.01.22

I have a very diverse life, in the morning and in the evening I'm on PG, almost all day on YouTube, a couple of comments on VK, Yandex music in the background, not a minute of rest is shorter.

A
Aarvinok 03.01.22

A snail sits on a turtle, sticks out, straightens its antennae, looks around and says: Nichrome are rushing to ourselves!

N
No_time_for_gaming 03.01.22

Protocol10
https://coub.com/view/2txua6