3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HovArtS 03.01.22 10:13 pm

Advise what to buy and old

Now there is a New Year's sale on STEAM, so please advise us about suitable games that were released from 2009 to 2019, which can be bought in this store. The budget is not limited. Any genre other than puzzles, strategies and visual novels. It is advisable to name games that are not on everyone's lips (such as stalkers, witchers, residents, batmen, etc.). I'm just completely hungry for good games, and lately, more and less good projects come out. Therefore, I am trying now to play the games of the past years, because at one time a lot of good things came out and because of the great abundance of products I simply got drunk and missed a lot of things. I will list the games that I have already bought and thus
narrow the range of tips: -Singularity
-Medal of Honor 2010
-Duke Nukem Forever
-Split / Second
-FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
-Hyper Light Drifter
-RAGE
-FEAR 3
-Outer Wilds
-Binary Domain

This is where you got your heart squirting and drooling. Not necessarily AAA games, you can just AA =)
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 03.01.22

Styx: Master of Shadows is pretty good stealth. Personally, I went through it literally in one breath and I liked it.
Halo is on the hype right now, of course, but I can still offer to buy the Master Chief Collection. 6 games for 360 rubles with an excellent storyline and high-quality AI.
Unepic / Ghost 1.0 are two good games (platformer, metroidvania, call it what you want) with an unusual plot, a bunch of references to movies, other video games, etc. Personally, I got a lot of positive emotions from them.
Lords of the fallen. A rather underestimated soul-like with not the fastest fighting, but it has some charm

R
Ricch 03.01.22

What did you play, I can only recommend Dark Souls 1-3 (start with part 3), Fallout 4, Dying Light, the last two Doom'a, and Metro Exodus. Have a good game)

m
mikas92 03.01.22

I can recommend Thief 2014, LA Noire and Spec Ops: The Line

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Judging by the list of games, shooters are more interesting. Classic: Serious Sam series.

m
mrKaktak 03.01.22

HovArtS
In the Metro exodus I advise you to pogamat

H
HovArtS 03.01.22

Marsj
I have played a lot in which games, I can not single out any particular favorite genre for myself. Some of my favorite games: SOMA, Space Rangers 2, Mafia 2, KOTOR, Obscure, The Walking Dead series (from Telltale Games), mass effect 1-3, Life is Strange 1-2. I can, of course, list everything that I have ever played from modern games (starting with the fifth generation), but this will be an incredibly long list that I will be tormented to write, and you will be tormented to read, so it will be easier for you to just write a few games from yourself which have left pleasant impressions over the years. If I played them - good, if not - even better! =) Thank you in advance, everyone with the coming!

L
Lex-one 03.01.22

HovArtS
Bionic commando