3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snouly 03.01.22 10:25 pm

How do you like the assembly?

I assembled a computer and tried to save on what I could. I would like to hear an assessment from experts)
https://www.dns-shop.ru/custompc/configuration/ca07fa2f351027a6/
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 03.01.22

Snouly
Assembled a computer ... Assembled a computer

for what purpose?

S
Snouly 03.01.22

Protocol10
Medium Games, Photoshop, adobe animate

P
Protocol10 03.01.22

Snouly
ok then

S
Snouly 03.01.22

Protocol10
Thank you)

P
Protocol10 03.01.22

Snouly
good luck, happy coming

P
Pavel rally 03.01.22

Snouly
On the nose 2022, you need a processor of at least 6 cores 12 threads.

J
Joel Miller 03.01.22

Snouly
I'm certainly not an expert, but I agree with Pavel Rally, it's better to take a processor with 6 cores 12 threads, or even better with an AMD Ryzen 5 5600G type of integration, then you don't need to take a GTX 1650 video card, and you can increase the memory to 16 GB and instead Take at least a 250 GB SSD for an HDD drive :)

S
Snouly 03.01.22

Joel Miller
tried something more budgetary and more efficient

J
Joel Miller 03.01.22

Snouly
Well, if you take, let's say, Ryzen 5 5600G (which by the way can be found cheaper than a thousand by 2-3 if you look in some Yandex Marekta, and not in DNS) and an additional 8 GB RAM stick., But instead of a hard drive SSD on 250 GB.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.01.22

Is it possible to assemble it at a cheaper price - probably 2-3 tysy is possible due to the cheaper case. You can immediately take the processor box with a cooler and don’t spend on the cooler, plus it doesn’t run any more percentages. memory can be cheaper to take 2666. the block has grown if there is no goal to put a card in this pitch, then it is not really needed or use bp in the next pitch. you can not save on bp. A 1TB railway disk seems like that is not enough, but the business of the master ssd is not needed for such a weak computer. there are no cards in stock - I have not looked at the cards.
I would not take a processor with a GPU only if it is a disposable computer. formally, you can take a processor not f then a video card may not be needed, but it will not play games normally, it is very weak and the memory will steal. I would take a folk 2060 6GB for games, its performance is certainly inadequate for the price, but for 720p it will probably work fine. plus the processor is sad. 4-8 threads, I would probably have watched the race there are and 7 6700-7700 some or a couple of similar ones, because they have a plan to buy a new platform because of the threads and then I saw AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X OEM pitch-pitch and I already had this 4 nuclear PEC not interesting...

S
Snouly 03.01.22

Joel Miller
Thank you too, but again I don't know what the video core is capable of. I somehow forgot about ssd and I think you need to take it along with the hard drive. And the operatives are there and so 2 dice)

S
Space Ðœarine 03.01.22

Snouly
Yes 1650 is also not very normal. For some esports games, it will be enough for a long time, such as Dota and Kaes, but you will play actual future games with low-medium settings of 30-40 fps. Just look, soon the ether should go to pos, that is, they will stop mining it on video cards and just a billion video cards will pour into the secondary market at a low price. Of course, other altcoins will also be mined, but still a lot of used-ear cards will pop up on the secondary market. And if we consider the options with 3060 / 3060ti / 6600 / 6600xt, since these are relatively new cards, they will not be killed, since they did not mine for very long. And now these are cards of a normal level, on which you can normally play whatever you want with a good grafon and fps. And the 5600g processor itself, even without taking into account the built-in video core, is quite good and you will not have to change it soon.
The video core in 5600g is slightly worse in performance than the gtx 1050. You can see the test in games here

As for the cooling, well, see for yourself, you will now save 300-500 rubles on it, and then for several years you will listen to its roar from the case at any load, and in the warm season, even without a special load on the percent. If you think it's worth the savings, then, in principle, you can take the BOX version of the processor with a cooler.

But again, I do not know if you will be ready to pay another 30k for a normal video card in the future or not. If not, and you just want at least some kind of computer that will somehow pull something, then, in principle, buy what you put in your assembly, just add ssd.

n
neoandpha 03.01.22

Snouly
ssd TOGETHER with a hard one is a postulate of the past, when ssd even for 120 GB was very expensive. Nowadays, a computer is often taken and there ssd INSTEAD of a hard one,
I would not recommend either gtx 1650 or 5600g, but I would look for 1650 SUPER, although the phantom card already
does not quite agree with those who unsubscribed about the i3-10100F, for 6500r it is not bad the porridge is
boiling, I would have stuck and nadybal this bunch (10100F + 1650super), I would ignore everything else. Seriously, 1650 is simple - shit like all the buildings, but like to sit out temporarily, so nothing is more permanent than temporary ("temporary")

S
Snouly 03.01.22

Space Marine
In this case, I will do it according to your advice. I'm used to sitting at 15-20 fps with low graphics settings in low resolution, so GTA online at medium and even 60 fps is the ultimate dream for me. Once again, I want to thank everyone and congratulate you on the coming)

And also, do I need to ask the store to update the BIOS for the processor?

A
Angry fairies 03.01.22

neoandpha These are the
times now. Many people sit on temporary plugs or fittings, and few are eager to buy garbage for overpricing. And the 10100 is rubbish, the experience of the past i3 will not let you lie. A year of joy, and then running around the forums "why do I have new games freezing even at minimum wages."
And 1650 super in our stores costs 50k. You have to be completely desperate to buy it for that kind of money. Therefore, the most adequate options are the option with built-in or nothing and wait for a decrease in prices.

S
Space Ðœarine 03.01.22

Snouly
You need to ask to update the BIOS so that later incidents do not happen.
True, I do not know if they are stitching it for free now, or only if you order an assembly from them. Under Ryzen 3000 at one time they were stitched for free.
You ask in the store, otherwise everything has already been updated there and you don't need to do anything else.

S
Space Ðœarine 03.01.22

Snouly
The Citylink is worth 500r
https://www.citilink.ru/services/computers/
better to these questions in the stores to specify new party motherboards are already with the correct BIOS.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Evil fairies
this ay3 consider that ay7 7700, which was the flagship 4 years ago and is dragging its standards. right now, ay3 is not the same bits that were earlier in 2 cores ...

A
Angry fairies 03.01.22

Outlaster
Consoles are not what they used to be. 8 threads then and 16 now. And when the nextgen multiplatform tramples, in the same way your i3 will underload objects in the frame and load textures right in front of the face. We know they passed.