3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aRTKiLeR 15.11.19 10:20 pm

Lead ship is the strongest ship. (Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004))

I walked 5 times the entire game on golovasi, but never found linear a ship who saw him. Maybe somebody knows how and where to get it and I it percoidei found in the game. The large ship class of frigates but better big and simple frigates, on Board of 48 guns, a team of a maximum of 350 with the upgrade somewhere to be 450, swims well against the wind, a good turn and armor,the rest who wants to let read in percoidei. Really want it to go, please help. Write message here or on soap aRTKiLLeR.yandex.ru. Thanks in advance.
36 Comments
Sort by:
i
inioma 15.11.19

I read in pirate orthopedics about this ship and immediately I was gripped by the desire to find him. this is indeed a real ship.

a
aRTKiLeR 15.11.19

So another unfortunate who can't find this Ghost ship.

a
aRTKiLeR 15.11.19

And another, very angry that a state does not help I as much as 6 hours of freaking England, sank Corolla hundred, and all that I was sent two large frigates (both in one battle).

A
Alexsander 15.11.19

I HAVE THIS LINEAR SHIP!!! Have not once seized him, and were watching all the time in the same place. Played on the adventurer(but mine is not particularly important) with 1680. Karabal met some of the French city of Tortuga after a long(many years) of firing the city guns coming into this city Linear ship marked New battleship. It is one and a half times more than a normal Frigate size and that all the qualities. Korablik really powerful, but also slower to accelerate and turn than a large Frigate. Perfect for sinking. Good luck in your search!

a
aRTKiLeR 15.11.19

Thanks for the help now I will be there looking for him. If I find write.

A
Alexis 15.11.19

But what you are Great frigate not satisfied? It can be 40 guns to hang. He is also a rarity. Found in the Dutch, but they have more often than usual frigate (the forward fleet) to 32 or 36 guns. I personally selected the Great frigate one pirate. What to say about him...good trough))) And another pattern. When beginning to deprive any state of the colony and of the city, it starts to release Navy. As I had with the Dutch, took their many colonies, leaving only two cities, then look swam with these cities frigates - forward fleet. Same with the Spaniards. All captured leaving only the far West of the two Spanish cities, where usually the barons and awnings often hang out, so from there to its former colonies selected, a caravan pulled entirely War Galleons (apparently re-win)) schazz, so I'll give). Wonder if we will be at war with France, to leave her only one Tortuga, maybe we soon will see in all its glory battleship.

a
aRTKiLeR 15.11.19

Linear ship I found. Thanks for the help, Alexsander. I did everything as you said. But I bombed the Tortuga 6 months and once for 2 days. I once started like you said and started for France. So everyone is looking for the linear ship around Tortuga.

D
Dakaskos 15.11.19

How to bomb the city?

A
Alexsander 15.11.19

Sailing past the city press the spacebar.

A
Alexxan 15.11.19

In my version (whose translation I do not remember) it is called a French military vessel: 48 guns, crew of 450, the speed in the sea up to 19 knots. Found almost immediately, but to improve himself.

K
Kapitan Blad 15.11.19

I have several times bombed the Tortuga for 8 months,but the linear ship never sailed.what do I do?

A
Alexsander 15.11.19

In what year were playing? I saw him Toko in 1660 and 1680. try to razvizat war with France stronger)

K
Kapitan Blad 15.11.19

and at what complexity is necessary?

T
Tyazhelyy shturmovik 15.11.19

The average complexity of approximately. I fought off the battleship, the British, started the game for them in 1660, near the starting town. In the sea there are ships of new battleship, they should pay attention. Sometimes it's just military Galleon or frigate may be a Linear ship.

K
Kapitan Blad 15.11.19

I think it would be to find the linear ship I have to re-start the game because almost all cities have French and I play for France

A
Artefact32 15.11.19

Certainly not say what ship is better. Subjective: comparing a battleship with a frigate, he realized that the frigate I like more.

C
Cardsharp 15.11.19

Great frigate agile and hence harder to get.

D
DarthSith 15.11.19

And whether it is a LINEAR SHIP? The smallest, with 12 puhami and with full options will make anyone. It is a pleasure to sail...

L
Lucian Schneider 15.11.19

The game went in a canoe. Coxed the boat to get into it almost impossible.

G
Gerhard-RVA 15.11.19

Do. The fact that she's the fastest ship in the game...