3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 03.01.22 10:25 pm

DLC and Deluxe (Elden Ring)

I didn't get it. Is there any info on DLS? Maybe they will not be at all, then I would take the game for 2500. Why overpay 800r for "nothing". It's just that everything in the steam description is somehow not clear and vague. Write a game (full version). But what does it mean? Who's in the subject?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 09.01.22

The Deluxe Edition includes:
• ELDEN RING (full version)
• Digital Artbook and Original Soundtrack
Allows players to enjoy concept art and music from ELDEN RING, Deluxe Edition only.

That is, stupidly, in addition to the game, there will be an artbook with a concept of the game and Mouzon from the game. No future DLCs, you will pay for them later.

A
Alex hawk 09.01.22

AT_Sagor
So what does "full version" mean? Which one is not complete then?

N
Nighthawkreal 09.01.22

Alex Hawk I
mean, not some kind of beta, where there is no half.

A
Alex hawk 09.01.22

NightHawkreal
Why this clarification at all? As if for 2500 I will not get the full.

A
AT_Sagor 09.01.22

Alex Hawk I
'll explain it even easier.
Both versions are 100% complete. The Deluxe Edition also comes with useless art and Mouzon, they are not part of the game, they will be separate files.

A
Alex Hawk 13.01.22

AT_Sagor
But where is the season then? Will there be no DLC?

d
doshirak11 19.01.22

take the usual one and don't worry, especially since there are cheaper options, steam key

Spoiler

B
BigGeek34 25.01.22

Alex Hawk
No season pass. Probably will appear later, if there are dls at all.

Or DLS for a separate price of 800-1500 rubles for DLS, I think.

A
Alex Hawk 31.01.22

BigGeek34
Just what's in the deluxe then? It says "full game". Plus 800r for an artbook? Isn't it badass? 30% of the cost of the game.

B
BigGeek34 31.01.22

Alex Hawk
For enthusiasts who love artbooks. In addition to the artbook and emotions (which can be obtained during the passage of the game), there will be nothing additional

A
Alex Hawk 31.01.22

BigGeek34
Why then is there no mention of "Full Game" in the regular edition? Usually no one writes like this...

I
Ikelusha 07.02.22

There are several options for versions of the game: a trial version - a game is available for a while, a trial game with unfinished content - that is, raw for testing and user ratings, and finally a full regular final and finalized version of the game - almost all games are now in this version. In the case of Elden Ring, the game came out as a trial version 3 months ago and therefore an explanation was written for the deluxe and standard edition - the full version which says that after your pre-order, when the game is officially released, you will receive its full version. Nothing was said about the DLC, the deluxe edition only gives additional fanatics materials to view that you can’t get, in turn, they do not affect the game in any way.
I hope I explained clearly

A
Alex Hawk 07.02.22

Ikelusha
Yes besides nonsenses. Nobody ever writes like that. This is idiotic. Who in their right mind thinks that they will not sell the full version of the game? And why is it "emphasized" in the deluxe version? In the usual for 2500 there are no such explanations. There it turns out pre-alpha, judging by your logic?

I
Ikelusha 07.02.22

Friend, now in almost all stores they write this at least formally, even when it is not necessary. Based on your answers, I still don’t understand if my and other users’ answers do not suit you, then what hidden meaning do you think this inscription has? Despite the fact that in the same ps store they write like that everywhere as in many other large stores. With all due respect, we explained to you all the information that we have about this, and the other is simply not

I
Ikelusha 07.02.22

All the differences between the deluxe version and the regular version that you needed, I explained to you. I can’t explain more about the full one, because this practice is common for other stores and I don’t think that it is different in Steam

A
Alex Hawk 14.02.22

Ikelusha
For example? It's about steam and games where it is also written.