3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artyom Astafiev 03.01.22 10:25 pm

Bugs, Errors, Problems encountered (Weird West)

The game is, in principle, very "glitchy" but significantly FPS perishes in a city where there are many characters.
I don't degrade the quality of the graphics, I just click on the mouse wheel and change the view to the closer one and the character.
Enemies often get stuck and cannot find me almost point-blank, I think they will fix it soon.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syrchoss 03.01.22

The quest in which you need to go to the Olvidado gold mine was forgotten.
The entrance to it does not open, the ghosts do not want to talk and requires a "secret combination of gates".
Alvidado himself killed immediately after collecting all the necessary ingredients for the ceremony (copper and something else), before talking with the ghosts, so it looks like he missed.

S
Syrchoss 03.01.22

If someone has or will soon have a save + - from now on, please discard.

L
Laspioff 03.04.22

Weird West confuses my vidyuhu, her hands are already sweaty. Seriously, why the hell is my GP going to 77 degrees in this game, what the fuck is that? I had 72 degrees in cyberpunk, about the same in RDO. Vidyuha 1660ti, if you know what can be done, please write.

b
butcher69 03.04.22

the game is buggy, it is better to wait for patches.

p
polyhedral 03.04.22

all horses in games are inadequate, this one is no exception. )
faced a wildly unpleasant situation. screw up the main quest.

I had to load a save that was already a day ago. So many hours of playing for nothing. Evil.
The quest is to find Albright in the basement, I go down there and that's it. all the characters get up, I can't move, the dialogue doesn't start.

reinstallation does not help ....
wild bummer.

a
abbadon_na 03.04.22

Laspioff has
a similar situation, on the GTX 1080 99 percent load and the card warms up to 78 degrees, makes noise like crazy and blows hot air. In other games, 65-72 degrees maximum. At the same time, the FPS often drops to 60, and this, given the very sketchy graphics

A
Amnepox 03.04.22

abbadon_na
set the frame limit to 60 (helped me)

k
kiwa777 11.04.22

Laspioff
Mining on the sly)

A
Amnepox 11.04.22

You can’t take your things from a rented cell in other banks, only in the Birdhouse bank (in others they immediately write Theft and remove reputation)

p
polyhedral 11.04.22

Amnepox
is the same bullshit

H
HowdyPartner 11.04.22

for the whole game I came across only a bug with a horse spawning on the roof of the house. Moreover, during the return to this location, the oddities did not stop, she spawned already indoors

E
Evengar Saladorski 11.04.22

Explain how to rotate the camera with the mouse? The right key draws a weapon, the left one shoots attacks, the middle one zooms in on the camera. How to rotate?

A
AlexHol 11.04.22

Who has this bug - enemies stop attacking, but at the same time become immortal. This Shelby Cross also cannot be overwhelmed, when you knock down the human shell of him, he turns into a siren, also does not attack and does not die. Baboi couldn't fill up in the cave, now I'm playing as a pig, I can't fill up either ...

n
nahabin 11.04.22

Evengar Salladorski
Do not pinch anything. Just move.

j
jock 39 11.04.22

AlexHol
I died once, the second time I stupidly attacked without dialogue!
managed to pour damage and that was enough

E
Evengar Saladorski 11.04.22

nahabin
the problem was in the antivirus

x
xmenni 11.04.22

Bug with the task "Bring the brain of Stub to Sheriff Albright". The pointer points to the roof of the house, although you can't go up there. The sheriff herself is in the basement and does not want to talk.

s
slava g 11.04.22

I ran into a problem in the quest for the pigman. In the quest where I need to track the Ulcer, I cannot open the passage down. The Ulcer Stone is missing. I was in Elephant Pass. The stone was not found. What to do?

x
xmenni 17.04.22

slava g
in the game a lot is still tied to good karma. as soon as karma falls below 0 - that's it, hello bugs! I just had a bug because of -40 karma (reputation).

x
xmenni 17.04.22

Why are the partners there dying so fast. Changed 4 partners already.