3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamerlan525 03.01.22 10:25 pm

Players with cheats (Forza Horizon 5)

I am writing because this is not the first time I have come across so-called "cheaters". The first time in the bouncer mode, I challenge the enemy to a duel, and the people just flew to the point in the literal sense. I play in a road race, all the players are stable, but the people in the first position I’m following move wild jerks all over the track (at first I thought it’s most likely a ping), but when 500 meters were left before the finish line, he was mistaken and hit the fence, I already started to go around him, he realized this and just did not let me overtake him using these jerks. Even if these cases are not frequent (2-3 times a month), it seems to me that this is not good, is there any system of complaints? And then I didn’t understand how to send a complaint about the player at all.
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 03.01.22

Tamerlan525
Well what can I say.
Disable crossplay if you are playing on a box, but if on a PC, then nothing will help.
And about the chela who tpkhalsya, it can be a real ping, but it takes a long time to describe how it happened.

T
Tamerlan525 09.01.22

Well, what a cheater, is it not unlikely ahah) right now, the youngsters will again run into minus. You have to be such imbeciles to deny the obvious. Not not guys, this is not a hacker, this is just an ordinary person on a lamborghini sesto elemento 4 level: D. One gets the feeling that on this forum either some youngsters who, instead of brains, have a plate of rice porridge absolutely not thinking, or people offended by life. A very negative community.

R
Rax666 13.01.22

The fact that there are cheaters is for sure. Just look at the rating table in the same superjumps.
When you are on a Bugatti with 470 km / h acceleration, you can only jump 700 meters, and people with 15,000 meters hang in the top.

However, how many I played in races, until I saw chitarasts there.

There are also cheats, by the way, for money - well, that's it. It doesn't stop anyone from playing, but that's fine. Although I broke one here on the site, there are a full basket of viruses)