3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medved2003 03.01.22 10:25 pm

The child dropped the system unit.

Gentlemen of all with the upcoming NG! Help with advice on what to sin and how to find out what has taken a sip. Small piled up the system unit on the floor from a stand at a height of about 15-20 cm from the floor. After this incident, the computer stopped turning on. When turned on, no boot occurs, the monitor does not turn on, the speaker does not beep. At the same time, all coolers are working (percent, video card, exhaust hoods on the case), the backlight on the motherboard and on the video is on, the HDD also shows signs of life. From USB devices, the mouse and keyboard do not show signs of life (except for a barely noticeable single blinking of the keyboard backlight), the backlight on the headphones lights up. Visual inspection did not reveal any jambs. Tell me what it looks like?
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

medved2003
Maybe it’s just banal that the RAM can get out of the slot a little bit, and for this there is not enough contact, just pull it out and insert it again, so do it with other components, that is, with the processor and video card, and the video output cable on the monitor and video card, see if it is firmly inserted they.

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

medved2003
And I am more than sure that this opera stuck out of the slot, since I myself faced this like yours, that is, it was so with the bro, I looked in the system user and the RAM was not fixed, although the computer did not fall, it somehow got out on its own.

P
Pravdarub 03.01.22

People Disconnect all the wires from the monitor, keyboard, mouse, power supply. And then hook it back. And then they will advise you here now. Sometimes the simplest solution is the right one.

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Pravdarub
And how will he help to unhook all the cables?

m
medved2003 03.01.22

Kartonkratos
This is the only thing that I managed to do yesterday))) I jerked the bars into other slots, though I didn't rub it with an eraser as advised)).

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

medved2003 Have
you done this with other components?

m
medved2003 03.01.22

The first thing I did was to unhook the cable, because otherwise it would not be possible to get it from under the table, the only one hundred did not take it out of the Internet. Even on smart sites they write that you need to reset the BIOS, but I didn't even see the tablet on my mother. How to do it now on modern mothers?

m
medved2003 03.01.22

Kartonkratos
No, it was already late, today I will poke around so I decided to write so that they could throw me options

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

medved2003 The
battery must be strange, maybe it is near the pci slot under the video card and for that you simply did not see it.

m
medved2003 03.01.22

Kartonkratos
Well, yes, google it is obvious where she is. Well, for one thing, I take a pill and a vidyuhu. Will there be more options? Could it be that the mother took a sip?

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

medved2003
Maybe a mother and maybe a processor, but it's not accurate.

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Another option: the connector for the video card cable is bent, the chip has fallen off even worse if there is no image. You need a spare pc to check the components.

K
KingNarik 03.01.22

1. To hand over to an orphanage.
2. Disassemble the wheelbarrow completely, clean and wipe at the same time, collect the required minimum, test or start. If not, test each component individually on a known working setup. This is either to a friend / comrade for beer, or to professionals for money.

m
medved2003 03.01.22

I will take note of the orphanage))) Thanks to everyone for the advice, I managed to revive the box. Fuf 2021 is not lived in vain.

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

medved2003
So what's the reason I wonder?

K
Kvasilich 03.01.22

medved2003
The main thing is not to put more box on the "support 15-20 cm")

m
medved2003 03.01.22

Kartonkratos
The reason was in the video card, but the most interesting thing is that the speaker pointed to it. I would never have thought that this thing has some other functions besides an unpleasant squeak when turned on. He twitched the vidyahu and the pill that was hiding under it and voila, he came to life.

m
medved2003 03.01.22

Kvasilich
Yes, while on the floor, but there are already ideas how to fix it on the shelf without such consequences.

A
ArkhAngel of Dark 03.01.22

Look for a battery without it BIOS does not work

m
medved2003 03.01.22

ArkhAngel of Dark
Found under vidyaha