3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Varcpak 03.01.22 10:25 pm

Will my game run? (Far Cry 6)

Processor Amd ryzen 5 2600x
Video card the GTX 750ti 2gb the GeForce
Ram 16gb
I saw a video on YouTube how to play, but I do not understand how to run if there is need directx 12, and this card only works on 11
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 03.01.22

Varcpak
will not work, it may start, but what's the point when there is no 60 fps in a first-person joke, it's like trying to make a swim in a swamp

V
Varcpak 03.01.22

Protocol10
Well, to each his own. I would at least start.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

At 750, it can in 720p resolution at the most minimal speeds of 30 fps and it will go ... And that's not a fact

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Varcpak

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

Varcpak It
supports dx12, although it only partially supports it, and the drivers for it come out as it is on the Maxwell architecture, and it is closer to the 900 series of video cards than to the 700.

S
SonyK_2 03.01.22

Kartonkratos
Varcpak wrote:
... GTX 750ti 2gb ...
Kartonkratos wrote:
... It supports dx12 ...
At the initial level (judging by screenshots from the network) - Feature Level 11_0 (in fact DirectX 11.0).
Spoiler
... since it is on Maxwell architecture, and it is closer to the 900 series ... The
900 series is Maxwell version 2 and they have a higher Feature Level in DX12.
My screen:

K
Kartonkratos 03.01.22

SonyK_2
Chel so I wrote that partially and what is closer to the 900 series, I did not write that it is completely on the Maxwell architecture! what are you finding fault with?

S
SonyK_2 03.01.22

Kartonkratos
Kartonkratos wrote:
... I did not write that it is completely on the Maxwell architecture! ...
It is on Maxwell, but on the first one, which is closer to Kepler in terms of supporting the level of DirectX capabilities (IMHO). For comparison - a screen from Kepler with the same Feature Level (11_0).
My screen:
... what are you finding fault with?
I am not finding fault, but explaining that "closer" does not mean the same thing. If the game requires something higher than 11_0 (available on this card), it is not a fact that it will work fine. Either some of the graphical "gadgets" (above level 11_0) will become unavailable, or because of them there may be glitches / crashes.

V
Vanea brinza 03.01.22

Varcpak
no don't even dream