3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nobody nobody nobody 03.01.22 10:25 pm

bugs or flaws? (InfraSpace)

I played a game here and it is not entirely clear why some technologies are not being researched. It stopped at 0 percent and not in any. As well as about the production of meat and plants. There are a lot of farms and other things and they stand, there is nowhere to put the products, and the guide shows that shortage of production of these objects in the city.
3 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 03.01.22

nobody nobody nobody
check the roads - you could build one-way roads or you could prohibit turns in the right direction at intersections or you got traffic jams in a couple of places.
Check the production-production chain - perhaps the arrival of basic resources has become insufficient and, together with the reason above, they go to other needs, and they simply do not reach science.
Check the research requirements - blue, green and other bags are accurately produced and reach scientific centers.

n
nobody nobody nobody 03.01.22

I played something in it and it became clear that the game is not very friendly with logic. There are skyscrapers, almost the entire map is used and a wild number of factories and other things and a population of ONLY 6 THOUSANDS! Yes, there are so many living in one skyscraper.
and by the way, it's a pity that there are few things produced. And you can't export. And something I didn't understand how to operate the piece of iron. No prompts pop up. (
and transport only delivers materials. That is, there are no private cars at all!

T
TTokimon 21.10.22

everything works,
everything is being investigated by the
production chain, as already mentioned, check and everything is good.
the only unpleasant thing that has not been fixed at the moment is that the more traffic (residents, cars on the roads, logical production chains), the more it starts to slow down. The processor is loaded notably in an attempt to process it all.
Optimization would. And the floor of the map is difficult to build up because of this. But, for 8-10 hours in one rink disappeared)