3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
INqus1tor 03.01.22 10:25 pm

Optimized 2K better than 1080p (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

How many games I play, but I haven’t seen this in one yet! I downloaded the pirate Atsasyon, and I have 25-30 fps (at low settings). I turned on the resolution-2K (all at high) 40-FPS. How is this possible? And how to fix it? I would be grateful for your help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Be3yH4eG 03.01.22

I'm playing right now and got bored myself. License. Limited to 45. Falling to 10 every 5 min. Limited to 30. There are no drops up to 10. Highly automatic. As soon as you bet 35 fps, the drawdown is up to 10, and what is it I xs. I play at 30 on joe. Something like this. The main thing is not overheating, there is no fucking thing, but lay it if it is above 30 fps. Weird. It was the same in the Odyssey. Even I have a hike.

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

On patch 1.4.1 this troubleshooter was fixed by the development team. I checked it myself for litsuhi. All right.

S
SonyK_2 03.01.22

Be3yH4eG
Be3yH4eG wrote:
... if it is higher than 30 fps ... It was the same in the Odyssey. Even I have a hike.
If the config is from the profile, it is quite possible that the matter is in the CPU.
Spoiler
The last Assassins from yubiks are processor-dependent in themselves and they have 2 protections (Denuvo + VMProtect) stuffed into them, which also additionally load the processor. Also, the game spaces themselves with a large number of objects on the screen - when data is loaded, the load on the CPU may increase.
Spoiler I
haven't played Valhalla yet, but most of the Yubik games now have built-in benchmarks - make a record with monitoring the load on the hardware (MSI Afterburner, etc.), including ALL CPU cores / threads and upload the video here.
Spoiler

R
Rovrnomy 03.01.22

and I have the best FPS in valhala, in origin / odyssey I have FPS lock at 45/50, and here at 60.
in all games - everything is max, except for shadows - high.
i7 2700k + 1070ti + 16gb + ssd

A
AlekseiP 03.01.22

I have everything ok with optimization for licenses, without sagging fps 80-100 fps, in 2k, on RTX 3080 TI GAMEROCK

N
Niemus 03.01.22

AlekseiP wrote:
everything is ok with optimization
AlekseiP wrote:
80-100 fps, in 2k, on RTX 3080 TI
Are you a moron?

P
Protocol10 03.01.22

Niemus is
also important for the tops

A
AlekseiP 03.01.22

Niemus
Cho is so rude? I, too, can answer in return and worse !!!! I said as it is, that the 3080 card is powerful, and the fps shows high