3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BrutalDeath 03.01.22 10:32 pm

Standard or Deluxe edition (Elden Ring)

Help me choose the version to buy. The description for the Deluxe version states that it includes the "full" version of the game. So the basic version will be cut down? Or will there be dlc, which will not need to be purchased by the owners of Deluxe?
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_TEZ_ 03.01.22

BrutalDeath
There seems to be music and arts going

K
Kvasilich 03.01.22

BrutalDeath I took the usual workers 'and peasants' one for 2.5 wooden ones and I am happy as an elephant in a china shop) Art with muzzle can be obtained on a pipe, but it is not a problem to buy DLS.
The "full version" does not mean anything except the mb gesture ala glorify the sun (ring), which they promised to give at the start. No more.

A
Alex Hawk 31.01.22

BrutalDeath
I have the same question. Someone writes about art, etc., but this is not something that is included in the "full version". Complete one item, muzlo and arty the second. What does "full" mean no one answered. Lyrics from the nyamk band page:
ELDEN RING (full game)
Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack

m
moblin 31.01.22

Alex Hawk
Digital non-gaming crap, that's the whole difference. A gesture for pre-ordering any version, as far as I understand.

A
Alex Hawk 31.01.22

moblin
It's "digital crap" here. Digital Artbook & Original
Soundtrack (full game)

r
rotesko 07.02.22

Pre-order now and get the following content as a bonus:
- Adventure Guide (which will be available to download from the Internet, already on release).
- An additional gesture (which we get during the game)
The Deluxe edition includes:
• ELDEN RING (full version - but buy the DLS later)
• Digital artbook and original soundtrack (which can also be downloaded if desired)
Allows players to enjoy the concept - art and music from the game ELDEN RING, only in the Deluxe edition.

So in fact, in deluxe + pre-order you will be given absolutely nothing. Of course, you can buy and support From Software, or rather Bandai Namco Entertainment, but if there are no extra 800 rubles and this content is not so important, which will be even more after the release and even for free, then there is no point in buying

. In any case, the decision is yours , I will buy a standard and wait for the season to pass