3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
W1nSt0n Play 03.01.22 10:32 pm

Crashes with mods (Fallout 4)

Mods were staged through Vortex.
Steam game.
Hardware:
nvidia GTx 1650 (4gb)
AMD ryzen 3 pro 1300 (4 x 2.6)
8gb RAM
10 Windows.
With the new game, everything was well helped by the minutemans, who took all the rules to the senchuari.
in the building menu all the rules.
But when I was going to go to Diamond City, the game stupidly crashed and when loading the save, it stupidly crashes.
Vortex didn't swear at mod conflicts. (that is, they were not there)
List of installed mods

13 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

W1nSt0n Play wrote:
Vortex didn't swear at mod conflicts. (
that is, they were not there) That is, they were.
Vortex does not check for mod conflicts, it only checks the master files assigned to the mods. If some is not there, then he swears.

Either conflicts, versions, or incorrect installation. I see a lot of gameplay mods that require direct hands.
What's up with SKSE?
Disable all mods, start the game, see if there is a crash. If everything is ok with vanilla, connect mods 5 pieces at a time, each time with a check. It's easier than guessing what kind of dump of mods it ended up with.
I would start with mods for settlements and unique NPCs. Something bumps into Diamond City. Or the weather is buggy, it is also possible, because Diamond City is a separate location

W
Wolfram carbide 03.01.22

Increase the paging file.

W
W1nSt0n Play 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
Thank you, I'll try, I and straight hands are two different things: D
about the weather, yes, the first time I ran there a bug was, because of which I had to go to the blind, but after launching a new game, everything was fine.
I will try

W
W1nSt0n Play 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
Strange: D
Loaded the save without mods (ie disabled everything) crashed.
Oh yes. at meyan there sim settlements 2 is through the Creation club, and it seems that the game wrote to me that something was wrong with him. Is it possible because of this? Indicates that updates are available: D

W
W1nSt0n Play 03.01.22

I'll try to update sim settlements, if it starts working, it will be set off.

W
W1nSt0n Play 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann Cut
off all the save modes in vanilla does not load. I will try to start a new game.

W
W1nSt0n Play 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
with a new game while customizing the character, she stupidly flew out.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

W1nSt0n Play
SKSE worth it? what version?

W
W1nSt0n Play 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann

W
W1nSt0n Play 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
if you mean f4se (fallout 4 skript extender) then version 1.10.163 (that is, the latest)

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

W1nSt0n Play
Absolutely clean game crashes when starting a new game (NOT saving)? If yes, dig the settings

W
W1nSt0n Play 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
I say I started a new game, I missed all the rules of the splash screen, I started to customize the character (the face, the body, all the garbage at the beginning of the game) while the Persian did the game stupidly flew out (the mods were all turned off, not deleted, but turned off).

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

W1nSt0n Play wrote:
all the rules are
damn it, if the game crashes at the stage of creating a Persian, this is not "all the rules" =))

I repeat - dig the settings. If a clean game (no mods) crashes, then something is wrong.
Although without removing the mods, it may not be clean, tk. some mods are prescribed not only by the esp.
Remove the originals of the game - maybe something was written there. And yes, eenb also delete (this one needs to be removed)

what does it write in the papyrus log upon departure?
Spoiler enable log: open the Fallout4.ini file (Documents My Games Fallout4) Look
for the
[Papyrus] section
in the lines
bEnableLogging = 0
bEnableTrace = 0
bLoadDebugInformation = 0
change 0 to 1

now Papyrus.0.log will be kept
if a script is buggy, then the last lines in the log will point to it