3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1kFreak 03.01.22 10:32 pm

The program cannot be started, steam_api.dll is missing (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

Hello everyone, help urgently, yesterday I downloaded the game from the torrent, played fine, walked far, turned it on in the morning, writes "The program cannot be launched, since the computer does not have steam_api.dll. Try reinstalling the program." I reinstalled everything twice, downloaded another repack, but the same thing, downloaded steam_api.dll, but I don't know where to throw it

13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanyok Morozov 03.01.22

download steam_api.dll and drop it into the folder with the installed game

S
StilesShоw 03.01.22

Sanyok Morozov
did not help the game does not start at all

D
Dreamcatcher888 03.01.22

Stupidly the same. Yesterday I played for a long time, this morning I turn it on and write the same thing. Help pliz.
I downloaded a crack from skidrow, it seems to be plowing, but damn all the save burned ((

z
zombo4ok 03.01.22

When you launch the shortcut with the game settings, it crashes! What to do?

F
Fipon 03.01.22

Guys, hello everyone, I have a problem with this game I downloaded the game 7 times I don’t know what to do I downloaded the game I started everything works for everything cool for half an hour I played the computer itself turns off and the game does not save I don’t understand what the problem is, and before each launch of the game a message pops up: your computer does not meet the minimum requirement to play the game normaly and so every time you have to turn on the computer again and go through the game but who can tell you what to do !!! Thanks in advance!!!

S
Sergey Kovalenko 03.01.22

Nikitosios97 This file removes antivirus, check in quarantine))

A
Ass_2033 03.01.22

Fipon
writes to you that the computer does not meet the minimum requirements, and judging by the fact that it itself is cut down - this is so, because if some component of the computer does not meet the minimum, then it does not cope with the work and is overloaded, as a result of which it can burn out and cannot be repaired.

PS
Those whose antivirus removes the steam_api.dll file, disable the antivirus before installing the game and after installing the game, add the game folder to the list of exclusions from scanning in the antivirus before enabling it, if the game is already installed, then just add the game folder to the exclusions, after why do you throw the remote file into the game folder (in the root of the folder, that is, not anywhere, namely in the folder itself without throwing it under the folders), turn on the antivirus, play and enjoy life.

h
hitmankiller28511 03.01.22

guys help downloaded the game installed I press start and nothing happens at all

R
RC-1170 03.01.22

Yes, and I also, I launch the launcher, it opens and immediately crashes! what to do?

R
RC-1170 03.01.22

I figured it out! I'll tell those who have XP right away, I advise you to delete the ASM2Launcher.resources.dll file, which is located in the folder with the installed game !!!

R
RC-1170 03.01.22

otherwise the launcher will not start! and if you went through the shortcut with the game and your game started, then after the first task you will constantly fly out !!!!!!!!!!

V
VasevAlex91 03.01.22

hitmankiller28511 that's the same! GUYS HELP PLEASE

S
Snow70 03.01.22

VasevAlex91
Yes, something removed the tablet if it downloaded from a torrent! Antivirus, protector of wines and so on ...