3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Groks 03.01.22 10:39 pm

Russian mod RTCW: The Victors. Released in 2011 (Return to Castle Wolfenstein)

The mod has been developed by people from volfshantse.netorn.ru for a long time.
The game tells about a man captured during the Great Patriotic War in Ukraine. The release is promised this year. There will be a lot of new cards, weapon models, etc. in fashion. We'll have to fight against the Wehrmacht, policemen, SS Galicia, UPA and similar evil spirits. The mod promises to be interesting and tough. Here are two trailers:

This is a level 1 demo:

You can download it here:
http://volfshantse.netorn.ru/alexdok/rtcwsm/kicha.htm#winners
I've been waiting for this mod for a long time and I hope it will come out. Let's discuss what you think about this.
42 Comments
Sort by:
n
number 9 large 03.01.22

Well, well, I'm all for it!

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.01.22

It is hoped that the addon will not be very buggy, as is usually the case: P

S
StoynJames 03.01.22

Look how it is. I would like it to come out as soon as possible, the mod intrigued by its difference from other mods to RTCW

-
-Bogatыrь- 03.01.22

so I don’t understand she came out or what?

S
StoynJames 03.01.22

I understand that the link to the incomplete version of the mod, since it itself has not yet been released

-
-Bogatыrь- 03.01.22

StoynJames
gee, I do not see any download links at all, how can I download a complete download?

S
StoynJames 03.01.22

stk_serg
Well, this Sanya Groks gave some links, why don't chtoli work?
Why then write that "You can download it here"

-
-Bogatыrь- 03.01.22

StoynJames is
not there, there are links to other mods, but this one is not present! Maybe I didn’t understand something or didn’t find it?

S
StoynJames 03.01.22

stk_serg
Yes, I don't see him either. Maybe the author made a mistake and gave a link to the wrong page. Or that mod was removed from the site

S
Sanya Groks 03.01.22

Correctly noticed a demo map that might be in fashion was taken from the site, so you can download it here http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Kicha;48175

S
StoynJames 03.01.22

Sanya Groks
Thank you =)

-
-Bogatыrь- 03.01.22

Sanya Groks
yes thanks!)) Cool site by the way.

E
Eugeny1987 03.01.22

The Victors is the most fucking addon out of all existing, I can say with confidence, the addon will be more powerful than the "Time Gate" and "Project 51" combined. And I'm bragging a little, I've already played it, I'm one of its testers.

S
Sanya Groks 03.01.22

I'm waiting for the addon, it will be awesome!

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 03.01.22

Eugeny1987, it's not realistic to believe you without any proof.
For the mod, I absolutely do not worry - it will come out, I will play around and give my opinion. It won't work, and to hell with him. The original is always more fun to play.

PS: If I were you, I would transfer Wolfenstein 3D to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein engine, or, in extreme cases, Wolfenstein.

S
Sanya Groks 03.01.22

Eugeny1987, are you Eugeny at Wolfschanz? I have no doubt that you are a tester. By the way, you need to play your Project-X)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 03.01.22

... And I'm not even going to.
Iron cross, on the Doom 3 engine, I wonder ... Can't you show what came of it?

S
Sanya Groks 03.01.22

Already tueva fuck these all sorts of different remakes of wolf3d and transfer to other engines, doom2, hl1, hl2, rtcw ...

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 03.01.22

Have you seen one, no?

S
Sanya Groks 03.01.22

I saw and not one