3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nak1LAR 03.01.22 10:50 pm

The processor beats in the cut-off, the video card is not loaded (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Greetings to all. I ran into this problem: The processor is loaded at 80-100%, which is not normal, and the video card is only 15-30%, regardless of the graphics settings. Average fps 40-50, a very unpleasant sight on a 144 Hz monitor. PC assembly: R5 1400 (Boost 3.7), GTX 1650 OC TUF GAMING, 16 GB RAM (8x2-2666), Win 10, Last firewood. Who will help, I will be very grateful <3
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 03.01.22

Nak1LAR
Nak1LAR wrote:
The processor is loaded at 80-100%, which is not normal ... It
can be easy depending on the mode of the game - online with a large number of players.
... the video card is only 15-30%, regardless of the graphics settings ...
Because the overall performance "rests" on the CPU - it does not have time to transfer the data necessary for rendering frames by the video card.
... an unpleasant sight on a 144 Hz monitor ...
If the graphics settings are made for a high frame rate of 144 Hz = 144 frames per second, it's not surprising. More frames - more CPU load, less - lower.
... R5 1400 ...
Expectations from this processor are too high - in games with high loads on the CPU, more productive ones are needed. There are posts on the forum where people have problems on models of the 3000 series.
... Boost 3.7 ...
A slight overclocking from 3.2 / 3.4 to 3.7 GHz will not give a significant increase in performance - it will be better than on the "stock", but 1400 in the 5950s (exaggerating) will not turn out to be.
... Who will help, I will be very grateful ...
Upgrade (change the CPU to a more productive one), or play games where there is less load on it. There are also options with crooked drivers / updating for the OS / updating for the game itself / infecting the computer with some kind of "malware" (miner, etc.):
* In the first case - "roll back" the driver to earlier versions, with complete removal from the current system.
* In the second, try to remove the OS update and block it so that it does not install itself again.
* In the third, write to the TP / game forums (etc.) and wait for the developers to fix it (not a fact).
* Fourthly, check the computer with special software.

N
Nak1LAR 03.01.22

SonyK_2
RP / Online / Single mode - FPS is the same. It can only increase in some "light" locations, and even then not by much. Those. no matter how many people are in the streaming range of 10 or 1. But what confuses me most is that the percent is almost constantly loaded at 80-100%, and the video card is at 15-30%, again, regardless of the amount of data to be processed. Unlike GTA, my Reisen coped well with all other games like pubg, arech, forza. In them vidyuha worked at 80-100%, as it should, and he himself worked at 30-60%. But if this is really the case, will the R7 3700X help fix the problem? I looked after this processor even before playing GTA, but since it coincided, maybe it's really worth taking?

A
Angry fairies 03.01.22

Nak1LAR Accelerate the
operative. Up to 3000 at least.
Do you want 100% load on the map in GTA5? Unscrew the MSAA parameter, you will have your 100% Gpu Load.
3700x paired with normal RAM will raise your fps, but 100% load on vidyuhu is not guaranteed even with it. This is a feature of GTA5.

N
Nak1LAR 03.01.22

Angry Fairy
Thank you, I will. Regarding the load: I'm chasing more fps than graphics, so I need at least 20-25 fps gain. Is it possible to somehow organize this in the current situation, or is the only option to install a new CPU?

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Nak1LAR
For the new CPU, the video card will be weak. So put Low Settings and you will have fps.
Spoiler
If changing the game settings does not increase fps, then dig in the direction of hardware and operating system drivers.

B
BDmitriy 03.01.22

Nak1LAR
On such an assembly, it is unlikely that you can run anything under 144 Hz

A
Angry fairies 03.01.22

Nak1LAR wrote:
I need a gain of at least 20-25 fps. Is it possible to somehow organize this in the current situation, or is the only option to install a new CPU?
Overclocking the processor, overclocking the RAM, reducing the processor-dependent settings in the game.
And nothing else.

N
Nak1LAR 03.01.22

Marsj
Changing the graphics settings does nothing. Are there any drivers specially tuned for this game? The only thing that I dug in the internet is the 15th year, it seems to me to put them is not the best idea.

N
Nak1LAR 03.01.22

BDmitriy
Not asking for 144, but at least elementary 70-80 fps in normal locations should be.

S
Space Ðœarine 03.01.22

Nak1LAR
70-80 fps you need at least a ryzen 5 1600af / 2600 with normal memory.
Your percent gives out as much as he can. No magic drivers can fix this. Moreover, your memory works at a low frequency, you need to overclock it.

S
Space Ðœarine 03.01.22

Nak1LAR
I know one good application for overclocking the RAM, called Bios: D
I advise you to create a separate topic in which you write what hardware you have now (cpu, mother, ozu) and the hardware you want to change it to.
Because you never know, maybe you have some kind of Deshman motherboard Asrok on the A320 chipset, on which no 3700x will fit, or the RAM is so cheap that it is easier to buy a new one with a ready-made xmp profile at 3200/3600 MHz.

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Space Marine wrote:
I know one good application for overclocking the RAM, called Bios: D
On newer UEFI systems, blue BIOS for old systems: D

S
Space Ðœarine 03.01.22

Marsj wrote:
On newer UEFI systems, blue BIOS for old systems: D
This info will only confuse the TCa. In the guides, the word Bios is still used, let Bios google it.
In addition, even the manufacturers do not give up this word (video screen with randomly, but I do the same on the x370 prime pro)
Spoiler

P
Palych Rokov 03.01.22

I didn’t start online, but in a single the percentages in the cut-off do not peel, but in some places the loading of the map sags, and in the game it’s tinny if you run in the grass, there is a decent drawdown of FPS

N
Nervios 03.01.22

My config is in the profile, at high it just flies, I did not do the above graphics .. Although my computer is like a dinosaur already. You can see just an optimization curve in the game, or the game was made to rely on old hardware. True, there is a problem on Windows 10, I don’t remember how to set it up called, and for her problems ..

o
ochkun 21.10.22

Nak1LAR
turn off vertical sync)))