3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artyom Astafiev 03.01.22 10:50 pm

Game Impression (Weird West)

It so happened that the game on torrents appeared a couple of days ago.
On this I propose to share my impressions.
It's a strange trend in this hot game, but in a few months it's the 4th in a similar genre, which is new to me.
- I just started playing, the plot seemed trivial, but has not yet been revealed, I am waiting for the "not expected" outcome.
- Not a fan of "stealth" so glad that you can alternatively pass missions in the "shoot and run" mode
- The graphics are specific, but very elaborate.
- Do not like the main characters WOMAN, but thanks for not BLACK.
- The controls are quite simple, you get used to it easily.
I said everything. This is the way.
16 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 03.01.22

I stand in the city and writes to me that I made a crime, although I just stand there and the cops kill me, I went through almost the whole game, at the end I put (((

s
sez767 03.04.22

Not RPG, not action, not stealth. Everything is very superficial and boring. But stylish.

A
AlexanderLondon2077 03.04.22

At first it seemed that it was rubbish, after playing a little it became more interesting, after playing I realized that the game is very weak and monotonous, there is practically no pumping, and the one that has little effect on anything. hack for 6 out of 10 maximum

d
digital kid 11.04.22

Played for 12 hours already and it's really good. Most of all it looks like .. fallout 1-2) There are 25 paths for everything and any unbearable situation (and they happen on hard) can be pulled out in some tricky way. The overall plot is cool, the little stories are a little stretched out, but interesting. The world around is simulated, newspapers write about you, write about some fairs, the availability of upgrades and so on. Lore is completely fucked up, but also cool.

ZY Bugs did not see. Flew out once.

ZYZY After a sharply positive act, a very cool shooter (partner) just sent the fuck and dumped with all the equipment. Didn't even upload. This hasn't happened in an action RPG for a long time.

p
polyhedral 11.04.22

dima_quant
I was picking up things from my bank cell, being in another city, and picking up any item, I was assigned the violation "theft")

p
polyhedral 11.04.22

Folks, I've robbed every house, every barrel and crate. pumped up the abilities of the first Persian, everything is still left, but the question is. Will there be another card with another Persian or the same one? otherwise, I crawled out every corner, climbed into every crack and there are probably no more talismans for pumping on the whole map)
but the trash is also for sale ....)

H
HowdyPartner 11.04.22

Passed in 26 hours. The coolest thing was playing as a pigman, because he could eat corpses and heal. The unexpected turn at the end was very predictable from the middle of the game. I saw two different endings "bad" and "good" which are affected only by the selected options in the final dialogue. For the whole game, I never opened the Savage box, she took it, but in the future there was no talk about it at all. I also always helped that old man who wanted to gain immortality, and my actions still did not affect his fate. Almost did not take any perks. In general, when you start a new chapter, all your actions will be the same every time: 1) you are given a new character 2) you find the previous character 3) take him as a partner 4) take your best weapon, master keys, bars and aces 5) go to the nearest town to buy a horse and ammo 5) speedrun this character's plot. The gameplay for the werewolf is implemented somehow boringly. You need to accumulate points (for the whole game I did not understand why they accumulate) and click on the perk. It would be much more interesting if at night, when the moon is in the sky, the hero himself would automatically transform. You would have to keep track of the time, the clock in the game, where you can find out this very time, would make sense, so as not to turn in the middle of a busy city. Actually, the cities themselves in the game, although they have different landscapes and terrain, they all consist of the same set of houses, which are simply placed differently depending on the city, and where they are not placed. But it is worth paying tribute to the additional quests. Many of them are really interesting and chic, although they take about 5 minutes to walk. In these quests themselves, there are a couple of references to memes and films. In short, this is a very good game, but there are minor drawbacks, therefore 8/10

d
digital kid 11.04.22

polyhedral
The map is the same, new plot locations will simply open. Yes, but they will fold the Persian, fold the aces, and it seems the relics too. The weapon will remain with the former Persian either on a horse or in a bank, i.e. can be transferred.

p
polyhedral 11.04.22

digitalkid
Got it, thanks.

j
jock 39 11.04.22

digitalkid
didn’t drop aces for me, but relics, yes, because other abilities are for a pig

d
digital kid 17.04.22

jock 39
Yes, I didn't understand here either. Started once with 3 relics. Maybe got it somewhere.

s
saa0891 17.04.22

In general, I liked the toy, a cool setting, a cool idea with digging up treasures, graves and burying corpses (it’s bad that they didn’t develop it and didn’t make it the main mechanics), for example, if you didn’t bury a corpse, after a while it comes to life and turns into some kind of creature.

I am very glad that there is a stealth mechanic, I love it when games allow you to go through stealth.
I was very pleased that in bounty hunting quests you can not only kill the villain but also handcuff him and take him to prison, these are the little things in games that please you the most.
It's cool that there is a horse as a mule and you can dump all your junk there, I'm glad that the partners act as mules.
I am glad that weapons and armor can be graded, again using skins and precious metals mined in locations.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of minuses in the game and in general there is a feeling that many elements are stupidly not completed.
Firstly, it’s too short, yes, I understand that there are several heroes and you have to go through the game more than once, but you only upgraded one hero, found the top gear for him, weapons and the game ends, it’s sad, of course you can stupidly clean up locations and complete additional quests but you won't be able to follow the story.

You can not take more than two partners, it is also very annoying.
Closed locations are very often repeated.

It is very bad that in the bank you can buy only one cell.

The biggest drawback is that there are no commands for companions so that they stay in a specific place (the usual command is to hold the position), for example, you clean it in stealth, and leave the companions in ambush if something goes wrong, they always rush forward automatically when some kind of mess starts, yes and in general the management of companions is not done very well.

I love these games, it looks like an isometric RPG but not with turn-based battles, but with real-time battles and a more simplified version, and unfortunately unfinished mechanics and simplification in almost everything, but I would like a lot more different elements, mechanics and longer storylines quests (the same ATOMRPG is just several orders of magnitude more varied and longer), but in general I went through the game with pleasure.

Spoiler

x
xmenni 05.05.22

A good game with one big BUT ... If you deviate a little from the plot, then consider the game to be screwed up.

p
polyhedral 05.05.22

Folks, what to do with ghosts that just hang out at one point and they are marked with a marker of the month on the map?

What gives a witch who gets slapped in the face with an open palm amulet?
In conversation, the witch offers a reward from the box, but you open it and it is empty.
Hike I have a bug, the witch in the chest, no items appear.

x
xmenni 05.05.22

polyhedral
when I played a pig, there was a reward. But the pig had -200 reputation. I actually deleted the game. The game is good, but not finished. As I wrote above - if the reputation further decreases, the plot ends and the hunt for the player begins.

f
floww 05.05.22

Well, I finished the game. Of course, it is great as a creative product, an excellent immersive sim that you can play as you like)

The unthinkable number of bugs and the general cheapness, including the monotony of locations, are very frustrating. All the same, everything feels like an indie game. Everything is very crooked and poor. If they made it AAA with full-fledged story videos, without bugs, more authentic, etc., it would be cooler. But in general, I spent 41 hours in the game and am very pleased with it, although in the second half of the game I got a little fed up with the monotony. Because I found a completely awesome tactic))