3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doz.ace 05.01.22 01:16 am

Experience not going, version 1.06 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Experience does not go, version 1.06.
Already set 1.08, but still some kind of garbage.

The hero now has the 3rd level just coming to an end!
I play on the level of difficulty "to the death", the White Garden specially cleared the whole of the map of "questions". Already in Velen, but it is simply impossible to play with such a level, experience goes only for the main lane, for side quests either does not go or give 25-75 exp.

The game is simply impossible to pass, Witcher 1 recently passed on the most difficult and Witcher 2 on "Dark" and these are just flowers in comparison with this, just an imbalance due to stupid under-pumping. WTF ?!
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 05.01.22

doz.ace
wait for the golden edition, a bunch of bugs have not been fixed yet, but HELPFUL DIALOGS have been added

A
Argo R 05.01.22

doz.ace
Everything is fine with experience - it should be so. THIS IS NOT A BUG! At the exit from the White Garden, level 4 is taken.
There really is an imbalance - the game is VERY EASY on the "death" difficulty. Then you yourself will understand, especially from the 15th level.

d
doz.ace 05.01.22

Argo R
Well, that's why I'm writing that the hero is on the 3rd, not the 15th. It's just complete hell right now. I just run from mobs. The feeling that you are not playing for a witcher, but a peasant with a pitchfork: D

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

doz.ace
I also have 1.06. Experience does not go if monsters constantly respawn. There even empty corpses come across. You change the location, crumble, then change again. Then the experience is given
I noticed such garbage after several hours of battle in Kolomnitsa. But at the same time Geralt's bombs with elixirs are updated automatically after meditation

A
Argo R 05.01.22

doz.ace
3rd in Velen is not enough. After leaving the White Garden, if everything is cleaned, the fourth is taken, maybe he missed the quests. the beginning is difficult - if you don't figure it out, then everything is easier and easier, after the 15th you can beat everyone without looking, the only thing is that the bosses towards the end will make you sweat a little, but they are also light compared to the beginning of the game.

A
Argo R 05.01.22

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
The experience of stuffing on mobs is a perversion in this game. The game is not about that and not for that. If you gain experience on mobs, you need to bring them down in the amount of 1000 pieces. In this game, the main experience is taken only on quests.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

Argo R
Weak so far for quests. For questions, they also give experience. I bypassed strong enemies in three places and stole their contents under guard because of the impossibility to cope with them

1948865 05.01.22

doz.ace
Everything is fine with you with experience. Up to level 10-12, in any case, you will suffer from crowds of wolves and drowned people.

A
Argo R 05.01.22

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
On questions asked only for "nests of monsters" and the liberation of villages. Everything else in terms of experience is not worth the candle.
Only a level 1-2 hero is weak for quests.
In all other cases - quests and nothing more, questions at will, but not for the sake of experience.

1948865 05.01.22

Argo R
Haven't you heard of the famous Cyclops? In half an hour or an hour, you can climb 2 levels. I agree completely about perversion, but sometimes you can cheat (she herself rose from 35 to 37 like that), because there is no other way.

A
Argo R 05.01.22

Well, Cyclops, it's different. There is such ....
If you complete all the quests, then in any case there will come a moment when the level is higher than all available quests, and then it will be so much higher that 5 experience points will be given for the main tasks.
If you level up on mobs, you won't get experience on missions. And why do you need level 37? I ended the game at 35 "on death" by completely cleaning up everything possible and completing all the quests.
I would like additional levels, so there is a "New Game +" for this, and in the future there will be new additions

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

Up to level 10-12, in any case, you will suffer from crowds of wolves and drowned people.
I coped with wolves on the 6th in an easy one. With drowned people - on the 8th

Argo R
Everything else in terms of experience is not worth the candle.
Well, of course. And silver swords are not worth it either. I found one good under water, the second - from one deer from under the nose, the third - smuggling. And all this if you climb everywhere. And if you climb, then you can run into

1948865 05.01.22

Argo R
37th level-corny lacked 2 points to activate one skill ... (I had a quirk here)), and the new game + had not yet come out at that time ...
[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Everything is the same for me . Drowned people and company do not live everywhere of the same level. On Skellig, you can see loading a couple of times after meeting with 15-level comrades, if, for example, you are level 10-12.

A
Argo R 05.01.22

[Denis Alexandrovich]
Well, of course. And silver swords are not worth it either.
I wrote "IN THE PLAN OF EXPERIENCE"

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

Drowned people and the company do not live everywhere of the same level.
Yes, that's right. I came across strong drowners on one island. From 3 to 4 levels I filled with mobs

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

Argo R
If I am not able to cope with the side effects, then I swing Geralt by killing mobs and bandits. At the same time, I explore the territories, steal provisions. I also raise money on this. An interesting fact - you can find impeccable stones from poor peasants

X
X_ray_83 05.01.22

I never understood the maximum difficulty levels, it's not particularly difficult to play ... BUT the passage time increases and that's all (((

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

X_ray_83
Complexity causes excitement, if everything is easy it will be discouragement

X
X_ray_83 05.01.22

[Denis Alexandrovich]
With stupid thick-skinned bots, perversion is not excitement. But complex puzzles and logical behavior of bots are rare.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

X_ray_83
Then you don't need to play The Witcher 3, but some Warcraft against real people. And I personally don't need puzzles, for example, in this game. I don't have much time for games. Yes, and many, I think, will do so. If you do without puzzles with cheats, then what can I say about their presence in the game? Do you know a lot of people who have passed some Siberia?