3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan-jon 05.01.22 01:16 am

This is fine? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Is this normal in my game? If not, is there anything you can do about it? I tried to uninstall and download the game. Sometimes at startup the "program termination" error pops up. Game license. This began to appear after the patch, before that this was not. At maximum settings.

7 Comments
Sort by:
[
[CYBERPUNK] 05.01.22

Yes, it's just that the Joker has already begun to decompose, they fell him faster.

I
Ivan-jon 05.01.22

[CYBERPUNK]
When I launched before the patch, it was not, the graphics ball is much better, and then what to do with the error that sometimes pops up when starting the game? Yesterday it even stopped starting, this error was all the time, I had to download it, but still the same thing.

K
Kosh13 05.01.22

Maybe a driver. Try to rearrange or wait for an update.

d
dizzy33 05.01.22

Update the driver.

I
Ivan-jon 05.01.22

Kosh13
dizzy33
No, the drivers are up to date . Rearranged the game, did not help. But then I did not delete the save.

K
Kosh13 05.01.22

Ivan-jon
It is quite possible that there is not enough RAM. Batman at maximum settings of 9 GB of RAM hawala

I
Ivan-jon 05.01.22

Kosh13
dizzy33
Kosh13
[CYBERPUNK]
If anyone is interested, I found a solution. It was necessary to delete the Config folder (it is located in the BMGame folder in the game folder). And then check the game files and download these files. Hope this helps someone.