3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrey21320 05.01.22 01:16 am

Where to Find Oil Blueprints (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where can I find blueprints for simple, improved oils? Except from secret places.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle387 05.01.22

firstly, not blueprints, but recipes. Secondly, they can be bought from herbalists, found in houses, while traveling. They can also be obtained as a reward. Try to go to a druid merchant on a skellig, there he has a lot of recipes for bombs and oils.

k
kamatoss 05.01.22

andrey21320

Spoiler

Here you can find all the recipes that can be found from merchants, the rest are to be found only in random chests.

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

andrey21320
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/mechanics/alchemy/#wiki-29484 There is a herbalist
in Novigrad and Oxenfurt, they have a lot

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

If you ran into an island of two small peninsulas, then on the small one at the end there are a couple of recipes. I can't remove the screen yet. There the tower is fenced in. In the courtyard of the tower there is some kind of monster-woman walking around. She throws mud. Near the village, in it. ghouls. And a little closer to the smaller peninsula - foulbrood. Both of them respawn constantly, but experience points are not given for them. Also, after them, not always something remains. And there are a lot of them. If you look on the map, then at These two adjacent peninsulas show something like a pair of circles. A pillar for fast travel right in front of the entrance to the courtyard to this tower.

O
Old_Nick 05.01.22

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Eh .... the strangest description of Kolomnitsa that I have seen :)
Given that we are doing 2 rather serious quests there and do not remember the names ... It happens :)

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

Old_Nick
I haven't gotten to these quests yet. My witcher is still rather weak. In some cases, for example, when the treasures are under guard, I go around fighting with all sorts of giant deer and snatch the treasures from under their noses.

andrey21320

This is the place

w
werwolf1303 05.01.22

Old_Nick
))