3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 05.01.22 01:17 am

Making the game harder (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, make mods to complicate the game. The second walkthrough I want is difficult: remove all the transition points (except for one for moving through the locations), remove all the trash that can be sold and always walk with 10,000 in your pocket, make the gwent players smarter, and not so that they throw off all the strong in the first round cards, rare swords - selling no more than 100 and generally fixing the economy. Another thread :-)
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 05.01.22

treffff
Everything that you have listed, you can do yourself, who makes you use transition points? sell trash? play with a strong deck, only run on foot, don't sell trash, play with an initial deck ...

d
dubfear 05.01.22

all that you have listed, you can not use! want a hard core? play without a mouse ept

A
Alexandrovitch 05.01.22

The Witcher bored you faster than Skyrim, Well, make him a hardcore mod! A man is waiting for a turnip from a crab: D

-
-Dismal- 05.01.22

- and in general, correcting the economy is a rukalitso, this is how the Yatsenyuk start their careers-)

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

and, in general, the correction of the economy
I noticed that the denyuzhka is not updated among the merchants. As if Geralt is the only one who deals with them

A
Awesome bro 05.01.22

Here is a mod that removes the level of monsters above their head. Set up and go explorer world. I am sure you will find many difficult challenges and dizzying adventures for yourself!
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/609/?