3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kol55 05.01.22 01:17 am

Windows Vista

Hello, I decided to try whist, now I'm sitting at 7. And the exchange is interested in the question of whether it is worth installing it, and how it shows itself in games. She is already old, which means that the games should work, as well as in 7.
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.22

they are about the same in everything,
plus it is now sometimes not worth in the system requirements.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

Kol55
Why do you need it? What's wrong with 7? I had Vista x86

D
Don thomas falcone 05.01.22

Vista? Better then XP.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 05.01.22

Kol55
What's the point of putting Vista? All the same, play new igorinas on it. Well, even if she is even better at showing herself in games, then in half a year - a year everything will be exactly the same as it was at the Seven.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.22

Yin-Ro-Gan
why. there that dx11 and 64bit are available on the pitch of gossip.
the only thing is that some new games do not have its guaranteed support, but that does not mean that it will not work there.

G
GTA PotsYk 05.01.22

Vista was initially more unstable, unfinished and slowed down than 7. According to reviews, in the case of Vista SP2 (I personally only encountered SP1) it works at level 7 practically, but there is no point in installing it if 7 is present, in 7 everything is the same as in whist, simply put, only improved.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

MunchkiN 616
ATP, you answered the best of all.

Yin-Ro-Gan
Since you are writing, I immediately understood who I was dealing with, and did not take your answer seriously.

G
Georgy Timoshin 05.01.22

Kol55
Well, if you are a masochist, then go ahead and put it on))

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Georgy Timoshin
Point your finger where I said that I would put it? The main thing for you on a campaign is to call a person, but if you don't understand it, it looks stupid and at the same time ridiculous.

G
Georgy Timoshin 05.01.22

Kol55
Hello, I've decided to try whist, ....
isn't that your words ???
PS masochist is not an offensive word !!!

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.22

SonyK.
at 7, too, initially it was not. it was planned but was not ready for the exit yet. some time after the release on b7, Abdeit received a Vista.

I
IAMBOY 05.01.22

Vista, in comparison with the seven, has one fat, huge drawback - it has a very persistent DRM system. Because of this, Microsoft quickly riveted the seven in order to cover the complete failure of Vista. Put it down, if you can't wait, and then you will howl at the moon with the wolf)

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Contact admins, close this topic.

Georgy Timoshin
You called me a mazachist, although I am not. It means offensive. And it's not nice to call people that. Do you even know the meaning of this word?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

I played Vista for 4 years. I liked it.

SonyK.
I put Vista for games - vidyuha only supported DX 10.1. When I saw the 11th direct on it, I couldn’t believe my eyes, but some games worked for me in DX 11 “mode” (whether it was there “full” is not a fact).
If the card does not support DX11, then it does not work on it

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Malice
This is not a reason to call a mazachist. Yes, and who is the husband, I know that she is a curve, but I thought they had already corrected how many years have passed.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Malice
Yes, only there will be no arbitrariness with her.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

SonyK.
Metro LL on 4890:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Here is unijin on 4890:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Tessellation on 4890 did not work if you had DX11 in Windows. If you tried launching Crysis 3 on your map, it would not start. In Windows there may be DX11, but if the card does not support it, it it will not work on it. In this case, Buner monitoring will show the alleged work of the card in DX11

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

SonyK.
Actually, you wrote that there was a choice in the launcher. And launched in DX11. I have never seen such a choice in launchers when playing on the 4890

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

SonyK.
I definitely didn't have anything under the guise of DX11 in Metro 2033 / LL, Max Payne 3. Also pirates. The face of the Call of Pripyat was also not issued in the DX11 launcher. In the pirate Far Cry 3 there was no anti-aliasing. In Dirt 2/3, nothing at all was for the choice of DX.Although the game as an example, give

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

SonyK.
Most likely, at the time of launching LANoire you already had a 650th. And you simply forgot about it. If there are no cards, is there any point in playing the game?