3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.o.n.a.x.94 15.11.19 10:22 pm

The problem with running the game (Metro Exodus)

Hello! Faced with this problem, not so long ago played in the Exodus, it worked fine, no crashes no other sads, 2 times had to go, but when the third time decided to re-beat the game, happened to me sad, namely the Game has to spit during the end of the opening Intro movie, I tried to miss the same flight. The paradox is that before everything was fine, I told you, 2 times managed to beat the game, and there is not any reason started.. Initially melted repak from Khattab, after then the crashing started, rocked and mechanics and fit-gerlof, but it was no use, the game still crashes during the movie, deleted sohranki and everything associated with the game, also nothing, who can faced with similar? How to be? Video Drava, C++ and runtime libraries too, just in case refreshing, without a result-but.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 15.11.19

m.o.n.a.x.94
Clean the registry with Scineram, scan prog from viruses (Dr. Web CureIt or ESET Online Scanner RUS, or one after the other). Go to the AMS Date, Roaming, Torrent and clean up the traces of torrents. Well, the folder Temp in: Date clean. Scan the system with sfc /scannow.
And can cover them on top of Visual C ++. Try the two videos from the game folder to make, at least for a slave. table.
I've also started the passage a third time - all the rules. The cleanliness of your PC monitor, on a daily basis.
There is such a small but useful program from spyware adwcleaner 7.3 (continuously updated version).
Always play with a disabled Internet and antivirals.

m
m.o.n.a.x.94 15.11.19

Kraicher
I will try as you suggested, after I will unsubscribe then, thanks

K
Kraicher 15.11.19

m.o.n.a.x.94
What else to do. Or system to reinstall if nothing helps. Maybe what bjaka somewhere dug and will not pick out. I used the OS re-installed. And what was to follow system for almost three years - PAH-PAH, like all the rules. But sometimes using the browser that arrives, but fighting. )))
Spoiler

L
LordZmei13 15.11.19

I have this game was. Tried all did not help. On the forum I read that the problem is in GeForce Experience. Removed . and as not strange all has been working well.

P
PETUNYA9 15.11.19

Direct 11 put

N
NecridPower 15.11.19

LordZmei13
And I have this GeForce Experience figured that out, it is only one of the problems. I don't understand how after so many years of existence, GeForce Experience, still pitching, in fact raw software!!!??? It is not good for anything, only to give bugs and slow down game with his ownoptimizer...

N
NecridPower 15.11.19

Kraicher
Good advice. I just bend the other yuzayu...

K
Kraicher 15.11.19

NecridPower
It is clear. Each uses what he wants. I perusal. )
But Dr.Web CureIt is the best app for identifying Trojans, and Malwarebytes to detect spies

K
Kraicher 15.11.19

LordZmei13 wrote:
On the forum I read that the problem is in GeForce Experience. Removed . and as not strange all has been working well.
This crap, when you install the driver must be disabled . Always do. Useless and harmful program.

v
volkovroman2009 15.11.19

NORMALLY PULL WILL?!
Asus SABERTOOTH X79 Quad channel DDR3 SDRAM and 40 lines PCI Express 3.0.
Intel Xeon E5-1660 v2 3,70 GHz\Of 4.00 GHz cores 6 threads 12
kingston HyperX FURY 4x8GB DDR3 1800MHz
Asus GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL-GTX1070-8G
KINGSTON 120 GB (SSD)