3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thunder5 05.01.22 01:17 am

Batman Arkham City launch problem

Not so long ago, the Batman Arkham City and Batman Arkham Asylum games began to crash when launched with such a message

, I have GFWL installed and working, Previously, it seems, even without GFWL, these games worked fine. I remember exactly that they worked even if there was GFWL. installed, but buggy-did not start.
What to do about this problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndrewMi 05.01.22

thunder5
The game does not find GFWL or some problems with it. There it says filename not found C: WINDOWS SYSTEM32 xlive.dll. Another mb curve repack. Or Windows is incompatible with this game.

t
thunder5 05.01.22

AndrewMi
I wrote that they always worked before, so there can be no question of Windows compatibility. And in general, on Windows 8.1, all games are launched from those installed by me, even without installing compatibility .. All repacks cannot be buggy. I already I downloaded so many repacks of these games recently and on each of them. I downloaded such repacks that always worked before. Well, what problems with GFWL if it works fine? Previously, it was generally buggy, did not start and these games worked. And the xlive. dll, I also tried to throw it in System32 and in the folder with the game itself, all the same, this crap pops up.

m
moonchild69 05.01.22

thunder5, gfwl was
cut out in the license for a long time, buy litsuha and don't know any problems. now just in incentive sale

n
nik36 05.01.22

I reinstalled the game, I need to check the release date, writes that it was not successful.
"There was an error while checking the release date of the application via the Internet. Click 'Retry' to try again.

In case the error persists, you can find detailed information on the website: https://support.securom.com/"
on the website I don’t understand anything. What to do?