3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 05.01.22 01:17 am

Bug with equipment of the helicopter and D-Walker. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Good day to all. Such garbage happened .... In general, I cheated on this trainer - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain_trejner_trainer_22_1_01_fling-61140/ (I confess, I'm a cheater, but not without reason, this is the only game in the series in which I decided use cheats, because this stupid system with pumping the base and the lack of normal weapons in the middle of the game, and this collection of resources terribly enrages me, I have to farm weapons for hours, and not deserve it, as it was before) With the trainer I cheated myself on access to all the items and recoilless production of them (I used Ctrl + num 5, 6 and 7 from the trainer's functions) after which I successfully unlocked almost all weapons, armor, equipment for myself, the helicopter and partners, after all these actions a problem arose, those modules that I unlocked on the helicopter and D-walker are gone, even those which I myself opened before using cheats. That is, they seem to be there, they are open, but it is impossible to equip them, on the robot and the helicopter I now have only the initial weapons and nothing else can be installed. Immediately I apologize for the many letters, I tried to paint it in as much detail as possible ...

I'm waiting for constructive answers on the case, I don't really want to read the "bombing" comments that I am a cheater, that I would delete the game, etc.).
I ask you to either tell me how to completely cancel the development of all weapons (completely return everything to the original), or tell me how to finish the job, unlock everything completely and that everything would be equipped. I really don't want to

go through everything all over again ... Thank you very much for your answers!
3 Comments
Sort by:
W
WinChester 05.01.22

For which he fought for it and ran into it! ... well, it happens: all this is garbage, brother, let's do it again)

D
Demon of Night 05.01.22

WinChester
On a new one really long, the first chapter has already passed ... 70 hours of gameplay down the drain)) I'm sure there must be another way

D
Demon of Night 05.01.22

Everything, figured out, I'm just a fucking goof. In general, the point is this, all the developments are available, just to put them on, you need to select the item "Change - partners - D-Walker" from the air base in the menu, and there is a helicopter. And in this menu you already screw all the cartoons on them. If anyone has encountered the same, I hope he helped. Locked topic: D