3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monte kristo 05.01.22 01:17 am

Diablo 2 in Starcraft 2 (Diablo 2)

This mod has been developed since 2010 by one person with the nickname egod. The mod will port the mechanics, graphics and gameplay of Diablo 2 to Starcraft 2. The mod is slated for release this year.
Project link https://www.facebook.com/thecurseoftristram
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 05.01.22

rave..

Еpiscop_moo 05.01.22

Because we can.

a
annortheone 05.01.22

Desink and its varieties will be ported?

P
PROBAtw 05.01.22

For ambitiousness, of course, five points, but in general, judging by the video, a rare parasha.

R
RainInTheNight 05.01.22

The first thing I saw was that there was no namelock. Plus, apparently, the author of the mod simply scored at least frw and the speed of the missiles, and possibly the rest of the breaks. Bottom line - the mod will become a useless place without pvp.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

in counter there are also diablo2-mods,
you can download PALADINA ON SHYPS: D

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

whoa! GRAPHONE !! 1 =)

Plus, apparently
RainInTheNight, how did you get lost?

f
firkax 05.01.22

And I also saw a map in war3 called "diablo 2". True, there the similarities concerned mainly the names of objects and mobs.
Well, in general, in my opinion, even without viewing it is clear that this is an arcade thing "based on", expecting something really similar to d2 is certainly not worth it.

6Kau6 05.01.22

firkaxWhat is "war3"? What are third-party advertisements? Come on quickly and rub your post! : D

Еpiscop_moo 05.01.22

6Kau6
He's about Warcraft, whose. This is a game, not a resource, also from Blizzards. Damn, I remember fiddling with triggers, trying to make a stealth action in world edit. He was young, reckless.