3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bennedict 05.01.22 01:17 am

Some spots appeared all over the screen (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

who had such a problem? as decided
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bennedict 05.01.22

R
Rikudo Nagashi 05.01.22

Either problems with vidyuhoy, or something with the graphics settings.

B
Bennedict 05.01.22

Rikudo Nagashi
in other hard games is all right . found nothing suspicious in the settings

D
Dr_Drift_RU 05.01.22

Well, here is a typical set of solutions:
1) Perhaps something in the system unit is overheating. It is necessary to monitor the temperatures during such glitchy moments and make decisions to improve the airflow if the problem is confirmed;
2) As an option, reinstall the game and / or firewood on vidyuhu;
3) Viruses are there? Anti-virus would not hurt to drive it away.

And a little less typical:
1) Something similar happened in GTA5, when activating msa - anti-aliasing, it makes sense to check here;
2) Some series of green video adapters had similar glitches - chip blade. This is when the solder with which the chip was soldered is not particularly refractory and the constant temperature load during typical operation led to the chip being soldered (gpu / memory), but not completely. Here only carry well in the oven or change the vidyuhu. This is an extreme option.

R
RicoGranata 05.01.22

The same garbage appears when minimizing the game. I just need to restart the game and all the rules. The main thing is not to minimize the game.

k
kokoz80 05.01.22

The video card is burned, most likely, and it is unlikely that anything will help, although try to pull out the video card and insert it on a new one, more tightly, fixing it well, and so only replacing the card, I had this

M
Monti-666 05.01.22

Bennedict Buddy
, turn on the logic) If this is only in this particular game, then the problem is in this particular game))
From which the conclusion follows: either wait for a patch for the game, or a patch for a video card. (And while you wait, try to rummage in the settings, suddenly what will change.) I have such garbage after several hours of playing and only restarting helps. So I think there are 2 options left: this is either a bug, or something like protection from schoolchildren, so that they do not play for days and their roof does not go)

B
Bennedict 05.01.22

Monti-666
why did you decide that if I asked a question here, then I turned off the logic? while I'm trying my methods, they can give me some advice here.

V
Verg 05.01.22

These are glitches from the fact that the screen was minimized.

h
hardwaredude 05.01.22

Wow, is your game winding down? I do not fold at all, only the taskbar appears.

973_ALuKaRD_973 05.01.22

hardwaredude
Set fullscreen instead of borderless window

h
hardwaredude 05.01.22

973_ALuKaRD_973

Oh, thanks! Otherwise, I could not understand why V-Sync does not work in the game. It turns out she was in a window without a frame. Thanks again.

D
Demon of Night 05.01.22

Bennedict
I had this once. He cured it simply by changing the screen resolution in the game settings to another, then immediately returned his own and that's it. The streaks passed, I didn't see this anymore, even if I quit the game.

B
Bennedict 05.01.22

Demon of Night is a
good and fresh idea) I checked the integrity of the cache (was intact) and it passed. when I turn the rules too