3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanyakto 05.01.22 01:17 am

Unable to connect to EA servers (FIFA 15)

I bought a license, but writes that the ea servers are temporarily unavailable. Help pzhl, what to do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
stormwarrior 05.01.22

Try to open TCP and UDP ports for Origin and for the game itself in the firewall as in Fifa 14 (see the official EA website). 1) If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, disconnect any other devices using an Internet connection. Then restart your PC and router. If you are using a network cable, restart your PC and router.

2) Allow Origin and FIFA 2014 to communicate through Windows Firewall.

If you're having connection problems when updating Origin, you may need to change your antivirus or firewall settings. Incorrect settings can cause the inability to update Origin correctly, which makes our service unavailable for users.

Such conflicts usually manifest themselves in one of two ways:

I'm having trouble connecting to Origin.
Unable to download, install and run games.
I'm having trouble using the Origin store.

Fortunately, there are two very simple solutions to these kinds of problems:

Allow Origin to update.
Adding Origin to your security software's “safe” or “allowed” apps list will usually fix any connection issues. You can find instructions on how to set up a list of safe applications in the manual, FAQ, or on the support site for the program you are using.
Close programs running in the background before starting Origin.
Disabling security software can instantly fix all connectivity issues, but it also leaves the system vulnerable to various threats. If you choose to disable your antivirus or firewall, be sure to re-enable it after you finish using Origin.
Disable add-ons / extensions / plug-ins before launching Origin or using the Origin store.
Disabling certain add-ons / extensions / plug-ins that prevent the Origin store from working properly can be a solution to your problems. Alternatively, you can right-click on the page and select "Allow Origin", which can also save you some inconvenience. If that doesn't work, you will have to turn off the add-ons and re-enable them when you finish your store visit.

Below is a list of programs that may interfere with Origin updates. Please note: this list is not exhaustive.

Antivirus software

Avast!
Antivirus the AVG
the BitDefender
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
the McAfee Antivirus
Nod32 Antivirus
the Norton / the Symantec Antivirus
Panda Antivirus
to Trend Micro

Anti-Spyware program

of Ad Aware
Spybot Search & the Destroy
By Spycatcher Express
Webroot Spy Sweeper

firewalls / security software

Comodo
the McAfee the Personal Firewall
Panda of Internet Security
Zone the Alarm
Online Armor

Add-ons / Extensions / Plugins

AdBlock Plus
NoScript

3) Reset Internet Explorer as Origin uses it to connect and download information.

This Fix it solution is supported on Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. If you are using Windows 8, go to the "Self-service reset of Internet Explorer settings" section.

Run the Fix it solution to automatically open the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, where you can reset Internet Explorer settings.
Click the button or follow the Fix it link.

Fix problem
Microsoft Fix it 50195

In the File Download dialog box, click Run and follow the instructions in the wizard.
In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.

Select the Remove Personal Settings check box to also remove your browsing history, search services, accelerators, home pages, tracking protection, and ActiveX filters.

When Internet Explorer restores the default settings, click Close and then click OK.
Close and start Internet Explorer.

Notes.
Back to top | Give Feedback
Self-Service Reset of Internet Explorer
Close all open Internet Explorer or File Explorer windows.
Launch Internet Explorer browser.

Note. If you are using Windows 8, open Internet Explorer for the desktop. Changing the settings will affect Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer for the desktop.
On the Tools menu, select Browser Options. If you don't see the Tools menu, press the Alt key.
In the Internet Options window, open the Advanced tab.
Click the Reset button. If you are using Windows Internet Explorer 6, click Set as Default.
In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.

Select the Remove Personal Settings check box to also remove your browsing history, search services, accelerators, home pages, tracking protection, and ActiveX filters.
After restoring the default settings for Internet Explorer, click Close, and then click OK.
Close and start Internet Explorer.
Notes.
If you've closed all visible windows, but you still get an error message when you try to reset, you might be running programs that you can't see. Restart Windows, start Internet Explorer and try resetting again.
If Internet Explorer fails to start, you can open the Browser Properties window by pressing Windows Key + R, typing inetcpl.cpl in the Run box and pressing Enter. After the window opens, follow steps 4 - 8.

4) Perform a clean boot of the computer

Log on to the system using an account with administrator rights.
Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER to start System Configuration.
Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, you must enter the password or confirm.
On the General tab, select Selective startup and clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use original BOOT check box is unavailable.)
On the Services tab, select the Do not display Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step allows the service to continue running. These services include networking, Plug and Play, event logging, error messages, and other services. If you cancel these services from starting, you can permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the system restore program for existing restore points.
Click OK and select Restart.
6) Open the following network ports on your router:

ORIGIN:
TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 29900

FIFA 14:
TCP: 3569; 9946; 9988; 10,000 - 20,000; 42124
UDP: 3659; 9565; 9570; 9000 - 9999

NAT Network Address Translation:
TCP: 80; 3074; 53
UDP: 88; 3074; 53

If you cannot open ports on the router, disable the firewall on it altogether. If you do not know how to do this, contact your provider.
8) Clear the DNS cache:

1. Start -> write cmd in the search bar -> a black cmd icon will appear in the window above -> right-click on it "Run as administrator".
2. This will open a command prompt window.
Type ipconfig / flushdns and press Enter.
Type ipconfig / registerdns and press Enter.
Type ipconfig / release and press Enter.
Type ipconfig / renew and press Enter.
Type netsh winsoc reset and press Enter.
Reboot your computer.

9) Download and run the utility that will clean up the hosts file

Windows 7 and earlier versions of Windows
Click Start, click Run, enter the command "Notepad" and click OK.
Copy the text below to the file.

# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp. # # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP / IP for Windows. # # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name. # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one # space. # # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol. # # For example: # # 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server # 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself. # 127.0.0.1 localhost # :: 1 localhost
I had a problem with a dynamic IP address, please try to ask your ISP if they have a static external IP address service. It should help. Try

J
Jexlar 05.01.22

what is your provider?

s
stormwarrior 05.01.22

I have a Rostelecom provider

J
Jexlar 05.01.22

stormwarrior
I also do not plow, also Rostelecom ...

J
Jexlar 05.01.22

stormwarrior
There is no other provider in my city, it's a shame ...

s
stormwarrior 05.01.22

Everything I wrote before was advised by EA sports technical support. At the very end of the conversation, they asked me what my IP address was. I found out that by default almost all ISPs provide a dynamic IP address that changes with every connection or once a day.
Connect the service - static external IP address. In Ryazan it costs 150 rubles / month.
Also, don't forget to open ports in your firewall and antivirus.

m
main guy 05.01.22

aloha! such a problem the servers are unavailable, yesterday everything was normal, what could be?

L
Lord of summer 05.01.22

the main guy
Problems on the servers. I didn't have it either, but now it appeared!

S
Shay Kormak 05.01.22

I downloaded the pirate fifa: added it to the origin, but it still does not work what to do (the provider is sannet) (the antivirus has smart security 8)

y
yasha_02.02 05.01.22

how

i
ivan xbox360 05.01.22

Good evening, I have the same problem on the X-Box 360 not to connect to the ea sports server I opened ports, I bought a gold account, I still can't get it what the problem might be