3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ellinka 05.01.22 01:17 am

Quest \ "True friend \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Found after completing the story in the quests the task "Faithful friend" in the White Garden. We need to catch some horse. I came to my destination, and I didn't smell of any horse: there were two calm cows in the corral, and that was all. Straight even curious, what is there with the horse.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 05.01.22

Ellinka There
is no such task in the game, or maybe it was cut out, so no one can help you with this.

K
KamiкazE 05.01.22

Ellinka
so you had to catch him as soon as you left the tavern. The quest automatically turns on, you don't need to run for a long time.
In order not to spoil, in general terms, the horse sensed the owner of the soldier and ran off to meet him.

Danil01
quest refers to the finale in the winter White Garden, there are such small quests in every finale ...

D
Danil01 05.01.22

KamicazE
I do not remember this is the task associated with the horse.

K
Kapranos 05.01.22

In short, such a mission where the ending of the ciri is the emperor and I immediately blasted him with aksiy

S
SecondMate 05.01.22

Ellinka
This quest is activated at the end when Ciri becomes Empress. If you did not fulfill it then, then that's it, you screwed it up

K
KamiкazE 05.01.22

Danil01
Geralt comes out of the tavern to look for Ciri, although he is still in the task "Talk to the hunter". Right in front of the tavern, you can hear the neighing of a horse, the shout of a peasant and the horse rushes along the road. In principle, a horse does not have to be caught at all, as it will stop a little further after meeting a soldier dressed in a Temerian uniform. There will be a little dialogue about who he is, where he fought, how many the village was not and to whom he left his horse under supervision.
The end of the quest. If we go back to the village with him, we will see a small scene of the meeting of this soldier with his friend and of course about how they will celebrate the meeting :)
I would have thrown off the save, but he was at the checkpoints and wiped out, there is already after this task.

D
Dmitry Romanovsky 05.01.22

There is this quest, but it must be completed immediately after completing the game and walking with Ciri. this is the idea of ​​the game: to catch a horse in winter and in a friendly atmosphere.