3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Koshkin 05.01.22 01:17 am

"Divergent, Chapter 2 Insurgent"

On March 19, 2015, the first spring blockbuster "Divergent, Chapter 2: Insurgent" is released in Ukrainian cinemas.
"Divergent, Chapter 2: Insurgent" - the second part of the famous dystopia continues the storyline of its predecessor.
If in the first part we were introduced to the structure and laws of the world that has survived a global war, then in the continuation of the film the viewer expects a real confrontation between the Personality and the System.

The storyline is based on a famous story that tells about a society created on the ruins of modern Chicago, where, in order to avoid conflicts and unrest, all people are divided into five factions: "Erudition", "Friendliness", "Sincerity", "Renunciation" and " Fearlessness".
The main character Beatrice Pryor, having reached the age of 16, undergoes a special test to be admitted to one of the factions. An unexpected test result identifies a divergent in the girl, i.e. a person who suits several factions at once.
Society is afraid of such extraordinary people and seeks to destroy them. Divergers not only do not obey authorities, but, unlike other people, are able to think outside the box, control and overcome their fears.
Embarking on the path of fighting a brutal system that methodically destroys all loved ones, Beatrice Pryor is faced with one of the most terrible and dangerous enemies - her own doubts. A young girl is forced to fight not only with her opponents persecuting her, but also with her own grief, problems of forgiveness and faith, issues of politics and love.
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
danene 05.01.22

Vova Koshkin
This is a vanilla movie for heifers and children.

P
Protocol10 05.01.22

Vova Koshkin
I didn't even finish the first part. The starring actress has the dumbest, dullest face I've ever seen in a movie. How she even made her way into the actress I do not understand.

x
xxvohaxx 05.01.22

great movie. I'm waiting for it to appear

L
Loki DS 05.01.22

The book is much cooler!

D
Damned_Soul 05.01.22

the first part is much more dynamic

B
Balda716 05.01.22

Indurgent
What is it?
-------------
Hike shnyaga where they shoot - shoot, shoot - shoot and cartridges do not run out. Despite the fact that they shoot from a pistol at the armored glass of a skyscraper, yak from howitzers ... a clumsy pont, your mother ...

v
vladteterev85 05.01.22

I liked the first part. I haven't watched the second one yet, but whoever has already seen it, they say it's normal. Download when normal quality appears))

s
senya639 05.01.22

After 10 minutes of watching, I realized that I could no longer look further without getting annoyed at the heroes.