3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 15.11.19 10:22 pm

Speed racing (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Let's talk about race Speed.Here is the one who easily passes high-Speed racing in Nevada?And if someone will find the car for high Speed racing, better than a Porsche 911 Turbo, please.
136 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister_Glyuk 15.11.19

Let's talk about race Speed.Here is the one who easily passes high-Speed racing in Nevada?And if someone will find the car for high Speed racing, better than a Porsche 911 Turbo
well I'm pretty easy to go through Nevada... better Porsche can recommend a Viper, I passed schA... drive a Lamborghini, also a good car, but first it is necessary to open the engine level 4, then all to tear... will the Probe do not take it too fast and at high speed the helm is bad... at least for Nevada, it is not suitable, for other courses it is possible to go

A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 15.11.19

To get kings of speed racing in the beginning I spent a lot of money on the Lambo Murcielago, and with difficulty held it of the king finals,and then by happy accident (the leader crashed in two races).But then I bought a Porsche 911 Turbo and I was much easier.Lambo unstable, twitchy and flies on the bumps.The Porsche stable (although the Subaru Impreza is still ustoichivye),fast and the required time is typed in quickly. The king of speed racing can be played though it.He strolls though the entire game,still going slowly.But the last weekend before the boss, I still barely passed.The rivals rush forward, especially J. P. Lauren on the probe.Some places I easily passed, and some reduced speed and I was overtaken.The second part of Nevada is not so difficult.I most disliked the end of the first.I prefer Autobahnring.

A

Viper flies in the rough.You Porsche try.

M
Mister_Glyuk 15.11.19

and did you set up?? quite simply, doing less pressure in the front and rear tires, softer springs make the suspension and steering sensitivity lead to +... that's it, you can safely pass all the bumps... like on a Lamborghini))

A

Thanks for the advice,but Porscha is still better.

E
Extermination 15.11.19

XS, I have a Porsche, all easily passed, and the Subaru is better on the DOF to put, or at least on the drag

A

on the drag better than the new Shelby GT500

O
Otmoro3 15.11.19

Nissan Skyline R 34 is also very well-all passes )

B
Banzai04 15.11.19

Alexander Evgenyevich, what is the best time You have on the Autobahn at Speed

E
Extermination 15.11.19

on my desert drag racing Pagani, ditch all

A

Banzai04,I am particularly at a time do not pay attention,but the time required was -1.16.00

A

Mr. Glitch took your advice,it became better,but not by much.

A

How to attach pictures?

B
Banzai04 15.11.19

Buttons or nails

A

I'm asking how to add pictures to the words?

w
wild_1.3 15.11.19

To insert a link to the picture.

d
dashkevich 15.11.19

RS4,S4.Skyline GTR R34

S
ShaQ 15.11.19

Alexander E.

http://pix.playground.ru/upload/

Then download below the picture are links to the forum.

v
vatrusha11 15.11.19

Today tried all the machines for high speed racing! The 911 Turbo is of course good,steady,fast,but go the last weekend it turned out to be a problem!!! Here is the 911 GT2 is something,of course not as robust as the Turbo,but if you configure as above stated all the rules,and the acceleration from 0-100 is weak,and then the machine is simply gorgeous,high-speed control 320,the tale goes smoothly,beyond the road not stand......
Tried on all difficulty levels......took a maximum of 3 times....try it!)))

A

I'll try remember have not changed anything in the settings, the GT2 was unstable.